First kiss 💋 Part 1.

I've been waiting for the time to finally start writing this...

Let's go. 😤✨

***

Asra:

Asra and I have been having a lazy day. It mostly consisted of cuddles and movies, but I was starting to get bored. We were watching a rom com that I've seen many times, and the kissing scene came up. I was internally gushing at the adorableness, and didn't notice Asra looking at me until he said my name.

"Y/N?" He says. I turn my head to look at him then we're nose to nose. We both blush but his eyes stray to my lips and he inches towards me. I'm not stupid, I know he wants a kiss. And to be honest, I want one as well. I let my eyes close as our lips connect.

It was a soft, tentative kiss at first, until Asra let out an almost animalistic sound in the back of his throat and pulled my closer. Our chests are pressed up together and his tongue sweeps across my bottom lip. I run my fingers through his fluffy white hair as our tongues battle. Heat floods my body and I grip his shoulders to keep from falling off of him.

"Jesus, Y/N, you really know how to kiss..." He says, pulling away. I almost growl in frustration when he pulls away. Despite it only feeling like a few minutes, we apparently were making out so long that the movie was over. I flush and turn to look at Asra who's trying to catch his breath.

We really need more lazy days.

...

Julian:

"Y/N~!" I hear Julian say from another side of the house. I quickly try to find the remote of my T.V. I was watching a horror movie and the two main love interests were making out—tongue and all. I sigh in envy, remote in hand. Julian, my sweet boyfriend, isn't so good at picking up signals. I've been trying for WEEKS to simply get a peck on the lips. One time I went so far as to rest my forehead against his and tell him how amazing he was. Afterwards he was a blushing mess but I still didn't get my kiss!

"Oh, Y/N, there you are—W-What are you watching?!" Julian says, shocked. I quickly press the off button and stare straight into his eyes. I've had enough. I practically jump on him, and we some how end up on my bed.

"You are going to kiss me, and your going to do it now." I say, touching our noses together. He flushes and nods slightly. As soon as our lips touch my brain melts and my body relaxes against his. His hand gently starts rubbing my back before moving up to get tangled in my hair. I let out the tiniest wimpier and things take a turn. Julian, responding to my reaction, presses our lips together harder and his tongue gently caresses mine. I force myself to come up for air, but Julian barely let's me out. His hands tugged my head towards his as soon as I wasn't kissing him any longer. 

"L-Lets, tone it down for a bit, ok?" I say, trying to catch my breath. 

"Fine, but we're doing that again later." 

***

For some reason my WiFi is being stupid... so this took me FOREVER. 

I'll try to do part 2 as soon as I can. ;-;

Ok, thanks for bearing with me!!

Baiii~

❤️❤️❤️

XoXo