When you make them blush

Literally 2:00 pm... 

PLEASE AT LEAST VOTE AND COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER TO HELP MY SUFFERING—

Asra:

•You two we're out on a date... sorta. It was more of a "grocery store" errand, but you two took a detour to the nearby frozen yogurt shop.

• You talked about every thing and nothing, it was really peaceful.

•You accidentally brushed your hand along his, causing the white haired boy to flush almost immediately.

• Instead of pulling away, he grabbed your hands in his and gave you a sweet smile.

• So pretty much the best date ever—

...

Julian:

• Surprisingly, you were NOT out drinking with Julian or causing trouble.

• In fact, the only thing that the two of you were doing was watching a movie at the cinema a few blocks away from your house.

• You guys we're watching a horror movie (:-:) and, for some reason, Julian was more scared than you. 

• You ended up reaching over to hold his hand throughout the movie... which caused his face to glow crimson.

...

Lucio:

• You guys we're having a lazy day—(surprise, surprise).

• After a couple of hours, consisting of you guys just laying on your couch, Lucio starts to get hungry...

•...and whiney. 

• No, seriously, he's freakin annoying. He keeps asking you to feed him and get him food. So, in a fit of rage you grab a random cracker from the kitchen and stuff it in his mouth.

• Obviously surprised, Lucio flushes and stutters around the cracker. It also doesn't help that your fingers are still at his lips to silence him.

~~~

I'm DYING. 

...jk not really. I'm just bored. 

Btw I'm going to upload the next chapter tomorrow...MaYBe?

Heyyyyy anyone watched Seven Deadly Sins? Yeah well...

FREAKING MELEODUS IS CUTE AF—

Ok, I'm done.

Baiiii

❤️❤️❤️

XoXo