Chapter 20

Nick pov and thoughts

I regret texting Indigo all the crap that i have. I am normally a really posotive person and now somethings wrong. I just dont feel like myself. I have been secretly cutting for a bit of time and i think i just dont like dealing with this poop. Im just going to go home. IM also not eating. How bad can this get?

I packed my bags and went to the airport. Without anyone with me. Then i got on the flight back to Virginia. And i ended up seeing Indigo there. She had dark black rings around her eyes and she had her mouth open. She was looking at her phone and she rested her head on her hand. I quickly got up and then switched seats with a Mexican lady. "Hey. Why are you here?" and she looked at me and hugged me. I didntt hug her back and i made a disgusted face. "Are you wearing my shirt?" she asks. I shook my head and and rested for a while.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=142484455

Her outfit ^

Indigo shook me and i woke up. "Were leaving" so i get up and grab my bags so we can leave. tHEN WE WENT HOME! wHEN WE GOT TO THE APARTMENT, I SAW mATTS DOOR. i WENT TO KNOCK ON IT BECAUSE I AM SO RANDOM. tHEN mATT OPENED THE DOOR." What? No! I didnt know you were gonna be here!" HE smiled and nodded. THen we ended up falling asleep on his couch.