Chapter 5 Joining Magcon

Matts Pov and Thoughts

*Friday 6:00am*

I woke up to the alarm clock that is on my dresser. I hate my alarm clock. It just tels me to get up when im to lazy to actually turn it. I am literally the first one to go to sleep and the last one to wake up. I really dont look forward to today because then i have to leave for magcon. That means leaving Nick.

I get up and get on Twitter. I tweeted " Hi people of the world. Love you Nick."

I go to Nicks door. and knock on it. I hear footsteps coming down thhe stairs and she opens the door. " Hey" She said. She kissed my cheek. " Come in." she said. I nod and walk in. She leads me to her room. Everyone is in there. Jay, Indigo, Hope, Stevie, and some girl i dont know. " Hi. Im Jahzara." She says. She shakes my hand. " This is my boyfriend matt." Nick says. I nod. Then i sit next to her on the bed.

We all talk for a while. When they all leave, Jahzara says she is spending the night. So she goes with Jay, Indigo and Hope to watch tv.  i talk to Nick about Magcon. " So im leaving for magcon.  I will really miss you." Then i get a call from my boss. " Hi. i need to tell you something. I was about to talk to you," I say. I put one finger up and then walk out of her room into the bathroom. I shut the door. " Yeah. I need to ask you, well i have a girlfriend. Her name is Nick and she is a Viner. Also YouTuber." He cuts me off " Yeah. I needed to talk to you about that. I want her to joing Magcon." I nod and say " Of course. I will tell her!" I say. Then we hang up

I walk into her room. Then i say " Well that was my manager for Magcon. He asked me if you wanted to join Magcon." She nods and then realizes what i said. She starts crying and says " Yassssssss." I laugh and she laughs. I hug her and she kisses me.

Nicks POV and thoughts.

ok, i am apparently joining Magcon. Yay!!! Im so excited and im just like. What the hell. Im in awe. But i want to go. That means leaving my friends. behhind.  I dont know what to do. Matt? Or friends?