Chapter 10

By the way, Happy Thanksgiving! To day for me is Thanksiving so, yeah i thought i would upload another chapter! I go back to school next week so dont expect alot next week....

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Nick Pov and thoughts

 I was taking a little nap and that is when i noticed there were bruises all over me. My left leg was all bruised up badly and my right leg had a big teal colored cast on it. Then my left arm was broken and had a big purple cast on it. I got up and Mahogony walked in. " NO NO NO NO!" She yelled. I had a questioned look on my face. " The docter said you were in bed rest at home for 1 day. Tomorrow you can try out the crutches and stuff." I shrugged and got back in bed. Mahogony smiled. " Do you need anything?" She asked. I shook my head. " Maybe a Pepsi..." I said and smiled. " Do you want Matt too?" She asked and i nodded and made guilty face. She nodded and walked out.

A minute later, matt stormed in and said " I got a new haircut." He laughed and got in the bed with me and got under the covers with his head poking out. I started to notice my hair was getting long. Maybe to my butt already. I shrugged. Then Mahogony came in and handed me a Pepsi. " Thanks." I said and she nodded and walked out.

Matt Pov and thoughts

Wow. Nick looks so beautiful. She just fell asleep and i tried to rest, but i couldnt stop seeing her unconsious with the blood everywhere. The car flipped over 5 times and rolled down a slightly steep hill. Scared the living H. E double hockey sticks out of me. Then like an hor later, i fell asleep.

NEXT DAY>>>>>>

Nick pov and thoughts

I woke up the next day with Matt to my side and i smiled. I shook matt and he looked at me. He smiled. " Hey Beautiful..." I smile and he helps me sit up on the edge of the bed. " Lets try this..." He said walked to the closet. He got a Navy blue crop top. " I like this one." He said, and i slowly nodded and he ended up picking up some high wasted crimson shorts. I nodded and he just put a left shoe on my foot and a sock on the other.- He helped me with the shorts since i had underwear on already so that wasnt bad. He barely helped me with the shirt.

He went to the corner and grabbed crutches. I sighed and took them. I stood up and walked to the door. He smiled. "" Okay nice and slow." He said. I stopped and looked at him like he was stupid. "ive use these before and ive broken my leg before." I remind him. He nodded and just walked behind me as i went to the cafe at the lobby. I got coffee and he got a waffle. He looks cute when he eats waffles, He literally drenched it in syrup so......

Matt pov and thoughts

uggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Im tiredddddddddddddddddddddddddd.

Aaron Pov and thoughts

I shouldnt like nick as much as i do.  I am like ssooo jeleous...

Yeahhhhhhh Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!! What do you think about aaron liking nick? Comment what you think about it below!!!