Chapter 15

Nick Pov and thoughts

I was in our apartment and i was in the bed crying. JAyda was slowly stroking my saying "Its ok." Over and over again. I looked on Twitter and got tons of hate. I calmed down after a few hours. And Hope allowed matt to walk in. They were keeping Stevie and Matt out until i  stopped crying. Matt sat next to me and he looked at me. He mouthed "Everything is ok." I nodded and got up. Matt followed me out of the room and i went to the kitchen. I got a knife. I looked at Matt. HE was about 7 feet away from me. He shook his head and ran towards me. I stuck the knife in my arm and screamed "Something got me good" I slowly fell to the floor and then stevie was yelling and the girls came in. They surrounded me and then Stevie and Matt carried me to the couch. 'No. Dont pull it out. DONT PULL THE KNIFE OUT! Then one of my next door neighbors came in. "Hey, yoi said you needed my help?" It was Joey. He was my cousin. I definitly needed him right now. (Note the sarcasm!)

He screamed and went up to me. I looked at the ground and saw the knife on the floor. Then i looked at joey. "Hey! DOnt call them . Dont call the police! Dont call  them." Then HOpe punched me and i got knocked out. I dont remember anything else.