Chapter 12

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=141880411

Nicks outfit for the date!!! ^

http://www.polyvore.com/at_magcon_show/set?id=141909830

That was for the show!!!! ^

 I woke up and got my clothes on for the date. Matt was in the Van already so i just quickly through on the outfit.  When i was about to get in the van, matt helped me get in and helped me sit down. We went to a nice resturaunt. I was humming the song "Jealous" By Nick Jonas. (Nick! Lol im and like so cheesy) " We have the show today. Can you sing the song?" He asked. I nodded and started singing and motioning my fingers, pretending to play the piano.

come on give me that title, title, come on give me that title, title

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/meghantrainor/title.html

Song^

When we got there, i was amazed at what i looked at. It was a blue chandalier. It was eligent and very antique... Vintage too. I loved it. Then we took our seats where the waiter served us some bread in a little pink basket. " What would you like too drink ma'am?" The waiter asked. "Tea. Sweet please." I say. Then Matt says "Got Coke?" I kicked hime under the table. " I will have a Tea. Please. Sweet also." He says. The waiter nods and walks away. When he came back, he set the tea on the table. I had a Purple stained glass and Matt had a red stained glass cup. I smiled and he held my hand from under the table. I bet this is a very expensive place. I looked at the menu and decided on ordering some popcorn shrimp. I forgot what matt got.

When we finished eating, we got in the van and left. " Thank you so much." I said. He replied saying, " Well couples need to go on dates right?" He laughed and then said "Your welcome. Now, go home and rest, then go to the show." I nodded and he kissed me on the cheek and i quickly swept my face over to make him (accidently) kiss me on the lips.

When we went in, i changed into my outfit for Magcon. I didnt sleep at all. I just practice.

http://www.polyvore.com/at_magcon_show/set?id=141909830

(Ignore the extra shoes on the right.)

When it was time to go on the stage, i breathed in and let it out. I walked to the piao without crutches so Jack J had to help me walk to the piano. Then i slowly played the start of the song whenever a person in the crowd through something at me. I fell and the last thing i remember is hitting my head on the ground and closing my eyes.

I woke up in the hospital bed again and I heard machines beeping and everything sounded loud. I saw the nurse come in and she told me " You have a minor concussion" and i started crying. I put my head in my hands and Matt slowly walked in and sat on the bed. His eyes were red and puffy like he had been crying. I could see the sadness in his eyes.