Chapter 4 ( Maybe Idk) ;-)

Matts Pov and thoughts ;-)

*Wednsday*

So i think i like Nick. Just a little. She is like really cute and i need to make a move. Literally, i like her. When we go on the "date" or whatever its called. But when we go to Chipotle, ill ask her to be my girlfriend ( Gurlfriend!!!)

Nicks Pov and thoughts

*Wednsday Afternoon*

I think i like matt. So i will just see if he likes me. We will go on the date today. I text him
.

Nick: Hey. It doesnt matter what you were. Im wearing what i normally wear so dont worry about that.

Matt: Okay thanks..

Nick: No problem. I thought i would tell you.

Matt: Ok yeah i was about to text you.

Nick: Bye, see ya.

*Wednsday 5:00*

 I picked out my clothes and got in the shower. I am wearing a plain kindof see through lime green crop top and some black high waisted jeggings and some navy blue airwalks. I walk out and grab my jacket. Its a light blue with white  leaves on it. I slip it on and then grab my phone and purse. I go to Matts door and know on it 5 times. That is our code to know who it is.

When he opened the door, he had some jeans on and a t-shirt. It was plain red. He had dark purple Vans on. " Look good." He compliments me." Thanks. You too." I reply. " whos car? Mine or yours?" I ask. " I will drive." He unlocks the car door once we get down the steps. I go too the passenger side. He raced up and opened the door. " Thank you.' I say. Then i slip in the car.

We went to Chipotle. I ordered a Diet Coke ( I love Diet Coke!) and a burrito Bowl with some Ground up Steak and some beans and lettuce, and yeah. It was good. " I will pay sinse you drove me to Chipotle." I tell him once we get to the front of the line. He nods " ok. Ill tip them." He replies. I nod.  " Thank you." I say to the man who i paid to and the guy who made it.

We sat at the seat and he pulled the seat out and pushed it in for me. " Thank you. This isnt a classy resturaunt so you dont have to do that!" I get on to him then giggle. " After this, do you want to go get a milkshake at Cafe Java?" He asks. I nod " If im not to full!" I reply luaghing.

When we went to Cafe JAva, he paid this time. When we sat down, I asked what he got. " I got Strawberry with some Chocolate syrup." I smile. " I got Vanilla with Caramel syrup and Strawberries on the top f some whip cream." I reply. He laughs. Afterwards, He says " Do you, like, want to be my girlfriend?" I nod. " I have wanted this forever. Yassss." I reply.

*9:00pm*

When we leave, i get in the car. Then he holds my hand when he drove home. I smile and get on Twitter. I tweeted " Best night ever. Luv u matt..."

When i got to my door, he said love you. I replied saying " Love you too." I pecked his mouth and went to my room.  I took off my shoes and got in bed. I watched Netflix until like 4 in the morning. Then i fell asleep.