"ARMIN! (Y/N)!" A booming voice called from far away. Reiner.

"You have no chance of surviving beyond the wall if you don't ride a horse! Hop on!" He pointed at the extra horse he took with him.

You scoffed, laughing at his statement inwardly. "And how do you know that for sure, huh?" Reiner just nodded, holding his hand out for you. "Not everyone is like you" He chuckled as you put your hand in his, hopping on the horse with him and wrapping your arms around his muscular torso. You shot Armin a look. "You told him?" You hissed at the blonde coconut. He just shot you an apologetic look.

"Wait Reiner, I still need to warn the others!" Armin wanted to grab a flare from the satchel that was attached to the horse's back but Reiner stopped him. "Jean's already fired one just now, it seems!" Suddenly, a bunch more flares shut up in the air. Armin stared at them, thousand thoughts running through his brain. "Ah? Signals from the position of the right flank? They suffered a severe blow and can't continue the operation?" The blonde mumbled to himself worriedly as he shot you and Reiner a look.

Jean caught up with you three on his horse, matching his pace with yours. "Looks like we've partly lost the lookouts of the right flank! All of a sudden lots of titans showed up! I have no idea why though! There're quite a few among them that can run fast! They're being held back somehow as we speak, but the enemy detection is no longer possible! Chaos is spreading but if push really comes to shove we're all, to the last one, gonna get wiped out!" Jean rambled out, his breath running out as he panicked.

"The right flank is from where she came from! As unbelievable as it sounds, but could it be that it was her who gathered and brought titans here?" His face turned stern as he focused on the female titan who's silhouette was fading slowly. Jean looked at Armin in confusion as he focused on it as well. "Her? What the hell is a titan doing here..? Is that one the deviant class?"

"No.. She's not a deviant. She's a human wearing a titan's body.. A human who has the same ability as Eren" Armin breathed out, his brain running a thousand miles an hour. Jean raised an eyebrow at his statement. "What are you saying?!"

You felt Reiner tense up a bit at Armin's words. "Armin, what makes you think so?" He asked the blonde carefully.

You answered him instead. "Don't you see it, huh? All a normal titan does is eat humans, not kill without the intend of eating them first. She killed the others by aiming for their vital organs" You exclaimed lowly, your words dripping with venom.

Armin nodded his head at your words. "That's right. The very nature of her behavior sets her apart from the other titans. I'm sure it was her who brought along those regular titans along back when the colossal titan and the armored titan destroyed the wall. Her purpose is always contant- that is, attacking mankind. No.. I have a feeling she's looking for someone.. And if I am right.. then the one she's been looking for is, without a doubt-"

"Eren?" you asked him as you sighed, running one hand through your hair. Armin nods determinedly. Reiner, however, looked horrified. "Eren? But wasn't Levi's squad Eren is a part of supposed to be in charge of the right flank where she came from?"

Armin listened intently. "The right flank, you say?" Jean buts in as he spoke with confusion. "On the diagram of the formation I was given Eren was to be stationed near the back of the left flank..."

You thought for a while, was it possible that Erwin knew this was going to happen? Yes of course, he was one of the most capable men you knew.

"Well according to my copy of the diagram he's supposed to be in the front lines of the right flank.. but it's hardly believable someone that important would be put on the front lines.." Armin added, gripping the reigns of his horse tightly.

Reiner gulped nervously. "Then.. where might Eren really be?" He turned his head to Armin, his eyebrows knotting together as his face turned more serious.

Your grip around the tall male tightened, the gear on your thighs clattering softly. "My guess would be in the center, trying to protect Eren." You spoke softly. Armin agreed. "Yes, that would be the most logical position for him.."

"Armin! (Y/N)! We don't have time to mull over things right now! If the leading party commands retreat once they see the signal, the formation might be able to avoid the tians on our right flank.. however.. If the female type is really as dangerous a thread as the colossal and the armored titan, we have no way to communicate info this complex with simple signals.. and if she manages to crush the leading party before the right flank's distress signal makes it to where they can see it, the formation will break down and everyone will get murdered.." Jean trails of, his words laced with worry and stress.

Reiner shifted his eyes to Jean. "What are you getting at?" Jean looked down, his hair shadowing his expression. "To put it simply.. at this distance we still might be able to draw her attention to us. We still can buy some time till the signal to retreat is given.. probably. Something like that, anyways..."

Armin stares at Jean in surprise as he gulps. "She actually has intelligence, you know. From her point of view, we're literally nothing more than flies.. she can crush us just by swatting" Jean chuckles anxiously. "Seriously..? Haha... Now that's just downright terrifying, huh?"

You scoff, shaking your head. "The only advantage we know she has is that she is a tad bigger and has regenerating abilities, but if we play it right, we can kill her" You exclaim lowly, your gaze shifting to the now small figure in front of you.

Jean frowns as he licked his lips. "Uhm.. I don't think it works like that, (Y/N).. This isn't a normal titan.." You clicked your tongue and turned away, leaning your head on Reiner's back.

"Pull on your hoods! As deep as they go! So that she won't see your faces! As long as she's not sure who we are she'll be careful not to kill us." Armin ordered as he pulled up his own hood. You did so too, your hood now covering your whole face.

"I see.. She'll have little choice since one of us might be Eren who she doesn't want to kill. Good thing for our peace of minds, eh? Let's hope that her eyesight is awfully bad too." Reiner grinned confidently as he covered his face as well.

The four of you speeded up on your horses, slowly catching up with the running female titan. You could feel the nervous and anxious aura of the three males close to you increase as you got closer, you sighed. You had to make sure that she was killed or captured right now.. for Levi.

☆☆☆