[ Chapter 33 ]

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

You watched as Reiner and Berthold were talking somewhere further away with each other, bored out of your mind. How long had it been since they took you?

After what seemed like a few minutes, Reiner jumped down from where he was standing with Berthold and landed next to you and Eren. Eren who was still standing up asked Reiner, "aren't we waiting till night?"

Reiner shook his head, taking a step closer to the brunet. "Nope. Were leaving now. Eren, don't try to resist"

Eren furrowed his eyebrows. "Come one, don't get violent with me", he raised his arms that weren't fully healed yet. "Look at the shape I'm in. Does it look like I can resist? Please, gimme a break."

The teen took a step back before attacking Reiner, throwing him off. Eren threw Reiner to the ground and punched him in the face multiple times. "Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die!" He repeated like a mantra.

You stood up from your place and walked around the two who were wrestling on the ground, sitting down next to Ymir who didn't even look at you. Hm, probably thinking about the deal, you thought.

Reiner put his boot to Eren's stomach, kicking him off aggressively. Eren's back planted into the back of the tree harshly and onto the ground as he let out a grunt. The blond stepped to Eren and wrapped his arms around the teen's throat, putting him in a headlock. The shorter male struggled in his grip. "I'll kill you! I'll slaughter you! I'll kill you!" He yelled out.

You let out a small sigh, looking up as you heard a whirring noise. Berthold landed right in between you and Ymir on his knees. Damn, sometimes you forgot how tall he actually was.

He turned to Ymir, holding the handles of his swords but without the swords tightly. "Hey. Why are we leaving so early?" She asked him but he didn't answer. "When you turned back into a human, do you remember the person you ate?"

"No I don't remember..." she answered honestly. Your eyes widened in shock. Was Ymir a Titan before? You put your [Right/Left] hand to your temple, rubbing the flesh as you felt a headache come up.

A young girl was shaking, blood splattered on her tan body and pale white dress. The person next to her was thrown down the wall and bright yellow lightening erupted from his body. "Stop... Please, stop! I'm begging you!" Nobody listened and someone grabbed her by the shoulder, forcing a needle in her neck and pushing her down the wall with their boot.

But if it was five years ago... was it one of your comrades?" Ymir looked up at Berthold. Once he didn't reply she looked back down again. "I see... sorry for not even remembering."

A Titan came from beneath the ground, Ymir's Titan form. The four little kids there let out a gasp as they saw it appear, its teeth sharp eyes dark. A young blond boy was stuck in his place, too scared to move as he stared at the ugly beast. "It's a Titan! Run!" Someone from his group called out to him, but it was too late. The Titan came running to where he was and almost grabbed onto him, but instead of grabbing the young boy, another boy had pushed him away and was caught in its grip. Marcel. The blond kid fell to the ground and stared at the Titan with terrified eyes as his friend was eaten alive in front of him.