[ Chapter 14 ]

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

Just how much do you know about that Titan?" Reiner asked Connie, who brought the Titan with him along with Armin and Mikasa. "Who cares? It saved us"

"True enough... saving us. That's the first step.." People commented. "As long as he wreaks havoc out there.. This building should be safe."

"That's what you think..." You interrupted their conversation. They all had questioning looks on their faces. "Wh-what do you mean by that?" Connie asked terrified by your presence.

"There are too much Titans out there. Even Ere- I mean one Titan can't handle it alone. So we must be prepared to be under atta-"

Jean cut you off. "There! We have found the material under the police's control. There's dust just about everywhere though." Jean and a few others came in with boxes full with guns. He loaded one. "Are guns even all that useful? Can we really our bullets with those guns..? Do they make any differences against the Titans in the first place?"

"Yes, don't complain so much, we're gonna die once in our lives. But if my calculations are right the supplies room still has 3-4 meter classes occupying it. With the fire power at our disposal we might even be able to blindside them all at once." Armin nodded.

"First... use the lift to lower several people down the central rooftop. If those 8 Titans are anything 'normal', that should draw them in. They do react strongly to human concentrations after all" They now listened all to your little plan. "Next the people in the lift will fire at their heads simultaneously... to rob them from their eyesight. Then the following moments will be decisive. 8 people will have to remain ambushed on the roofs. They will jump in and cut into the Titan's vital spot during the gunfire. Which is to say.. this strategy relies on us giving it your all in this one offensive. Everybody's lives will be hanging in the balance."

"H-how did you made this strategy just in a few seconds?" Jean asked flabbergasted. "In battle you don't have time to think long, you have to act smart and fast as you fight, if not enemies will surround you and you have nowhere to go." You answered with a stoic face with no emotions in it. You looked like you always did. "H-how could you not be scared at this point? Everyone's lives are on the line and you stand here like your bored and not caring if anyone could die."

"In battle you could die any second. Every day lives are on the line. And emotions will not help at all. Their in the way of your actions. Just like how Eren died. He was so intrigued by his emotions, so he couldn't see anything but his emotions. Do you want to end up like him?"

Tears sprung in Armin's eyes. Flashbacks flooded into his mind. "H-how could you say that?!" He sobbed into Mikasa's shoulders while Mikasa comforted him.

"How dare you say that to Armin about Eren, you know in how much pain he is" Mikasa let Armin go and stood up. A dark aura surrounded her as she glared at you. Everybody flinched except you, ofcourse.