The Perfect Guy

Justin on the side ---> 

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

                                                                                *Chapter One*

     "Oh My God, i'm so jealous of you." Ash said sighing. 

     "What are you talking about?" I asked 

     "Every guy we passed just stares at you, and ignores me like i'm not even here."  

     "Sorry?" I suggested 

     "Its not your fault you're pretty, I just nevermind.." 

     "Ok..?"  

     "Kayla, why don't you have a boyfriend?" Ash blurted 

     "Uhh, because I'm waiting..." 

     "For who or what?"  

     "The perfect guy..." and immediately thought of Justin. Whoa. What?

     "That's never happening.."  

     "Never say never Ash."  

     "Whatever, if you don't get a boyfriend soon i'll find one for you."  

     "Yea, Yea." I said walking towards the parking lot where Ash's car was.

     "I'm driving!" Ashlee yelled 

     "Duh, it's your car." 

     "Oh yea." 

     "Wow, so what are we going to do today?"  

    "We're going to your house."  

    "Finally I get to hang out with my best friend!" I said and she gave me an awkward side hug in the car.

We drove the rest of the way in silence and listened to the radio. Once she parked in my driveway Ashlee got out and ran towards my door and went inside. 

     "MOM IM HOME!" I yelled a couple minutes later. 

     "In here!"

     "...So like I was saying Mrs. Knight, I think it would be best if Kayla stayed with me in the mean time while you think it over again...huh?" I heard Ash said. 

     "What are you girls talking about?" 

     "We're moving honey." my mom bluntly stated. 

     "WHAT?!" I basically screamed out "You can't do this to me!"  

     "Kayla, calm down. It's not a big deal."

     "Are you serious?! Not a big deal?! What do you expect me to do? Jump up and down and act like its all hearts and rainbows?" 

     "Umm, I'll see you later Kayla." Ashlee said and we waited until we heard the door close to talk.

     "We're only moving back to Tennessee, honey."  

     "Tennessee?! That's like the other side of the country! What about my friends, and everyone I got to know?" I asked 

     "Your dad got a new job and they're paying him more than what he gets paid here."

     "Does Jared know about this?" I asked 

     "I wanted to tell you first before I told Jared." I sighed taking in all this new info. 

     "Why?..." was all I said in return before walking off and going to my room.