Surprise, Surprise

*Chapter Seventeen*

   "Justin...I-"

   "You don't have to say anything, I just wanted to tell you how I feel and how i'll always feel for you."

Justin came closer to me and just hugged me, I didn't complain. I couldn't move, he just told me he loved me. That's a pretty big deal in my book. The L word wasn't so meaningful until now. The way he had said it and the way his lips moved, meant so much more than anything in the world.

I moved back, I couldn't process all this information at once. He loves me. He loves me. I stared at the carpet for a moment and was just thinking. Justin came closer and lifted up my chin.

   "Kayla, get some rest." He kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes feeling the butterflies that always came when he touched me.

He began to walk away and I couldn't just let him leave me again. "Wait, I...Can-" I sighed.

   "Tell me you need me, and that you can't live without me and I promise I will never let you get away from me again." He pleaded with his eyes, but I couldn't do this, I was being selfish and I couldn't hurt him.

   "Goodnight." I shut my eyes and let him slip out of my grasp once again and the tears started slipping. Why am I doing this to myself? I'm so stupid, I can't believe I just did that. I opened my door and went into the living room and found it empty.

I started to panic and left the suite and ran through the lobby.

   "Excuse me miss?"

   "Yes."

  "Have you seen a guy walk down here, really tall, really cute?" I bit my lip and the receptionist smiled.

   "Outside." I smiled back but she held onto my arm and I gave her a confused look. "Good luck." I nodded.

   "Thanks."

I rushed out the door and Justin was kicking the ground. I took a deep breath and wiped my eyes clean before I walked over to him.

   "Stay. With me, I mean. I need you and can't live without you. I was so stupid to push you away and I just-" Justin walked over to me and shut me up with a kiss and I didn't complain.

He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine. "I love you Kayla, I really do. I always have." I smiled and kissed him again.

   "I love you too jerk." I held his hand and pulled him back inside the hotel. We passed the receptionist and she saw our hands intertwined together and winked at me and I smiled.

           ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

(Justin's P.O.V)

I woke up with a kink in my neck and cursed myself for not sleeping in the bed with Kayla last night when she offered. I looked at my makeshift bed on the couch and couldn't believe I slept in that all night.

I heard a slight noise from the other bedroom and immediately got up to investigate. It was slightly opened and I peeked inside and Kayla was talking on the phone with anger in her words.

It was probably because of me and I don't blame her, I was the one who set this whole thing up anyways. I went back into the living room and sat down on the couch and ran my hands through my hair.

   "Justin?" Kayla said entering the living room

   "Good morning sweetheart." I said getting up and walking towards her "How was your night?" I hugged her from behind and kissed her shoulder.