Man, I wish I had a camera on me right now

If you haven't noticed, I uploaded a few pictures in the previous chapters of the characters, so go and check then out. Thank you guys so much for reading this story Anyways, here's chapter eight and its in Justin's point of view, enjoy :) I know he's not really in this chapter but Jared is on the side -->

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

                                                                                  *Chapter Eight*

(Justin's P.O.V)

     "How did you get out?" I asked Kayla who stood in front of me. 

     "Why did you want me to meet you?" She asked 

     "Ok, cut right to the point, got it. I called you to see where we're at, are we friends? Are we nothing? Are we...?" I trailed off.

      "Are we what?" 

     "Are we more?" I said 

     "Justin, you basically just confessed your whole life feelings for me, you don't really expect me to be jumping in your arms when you told me that, I mean c'mon."

     "Why won't you? I mean, I thought you actually felt something for me too, but obviously you don't." I said and began to walk away.

     "Are you seriously just going to leave, just like that?" She yelled at me and I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around. 

     "What do you want me to do Kayla? Kneel in front of you and beg you to be with me?"  

     "No, but-"

     "Bye Kayla." I interrupted and walked away, a little part of me wanted to go back and convince her to be with me, but the more logical part kept telling me to keep on walking, that she lost the opportunity to be with me. As I walked away I could faintly hear Kayla screaming.

I almost went back there to apologize. Almost. What stopped me from walking away, was hearing her cry, it was soft but loud enough to hear in this lonely park. I turned around to see her head in her hands and that she was sobbing quietly, it killed me to see her like that and it was all because of me.

I couldn't take it anymore and ran over to her, I crouched in front of her and lifted up her chin with my hand. 

     "Kayla.."  

     "Justin?" She asked and I nodded and wiped away the tears with my thumb. "I'm so-" 

     "Shh, it's all right i'm here." I said and she flung at me, hugging me tight causing both of us to fall on the ground, and we stayed like that, on the ground hugging each other, afraid to let go.

                                                                               ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

     "Coming!" I heard someone yell on the other side of the door, "Justin? What are you do-is that Kayla?" Claire gasped 

     "Yes, can you please let me in?" 

     "Yea, come in. Adrian!" She yelled somewhere inside the house, and I set Kayla on the couch where she could feel more comfortable.

     "What is it Claire?" Adrian asked, he saw me then looked down at the couch at Kayla and then back at me. "What did you do?" 

     "Nothing, I swear."  

     "Is she ok?" 

     "Yes! She's ok! She's just sleeping. She kind of fell asleep on me at the park." I said rubbing the nape of my neck.