Epilogue

*Chapter Twenty*

"Kayla! What are you doing? You need to be dressed and ready to go by noon!"

"The people can wait, they are here for me right?"

"Yes, but-"

"Ashlee, just give me a few more minutes. I'm tired."

The covers were suddenly pulled off of me and I felt cold. I looked up at Ashlee's face and she was irritated. I was getting married today and while all my bridesmaids were running around and acting crazy I was in my hotel room sleeping. It was just a wedding, I couldn't care less where I got married, but my mom insisted on planning everything so I let her.

"Calm down, i'm up, i'm up."

"Your stylist is here and so is your makeup artist. Now get up and move we have four hours."

"Yea, Yea."

                                    ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

I stood in front of the double doors and I was starting to get nervous. I was fine up until this point, maybe it was because I was actually standing in front of the church doors, but I was almost scared to go through them.

Just then my dad showed up and I looped my arm around his and he laid his hand on top of mine and smiled at me. "You look beautiful, everything is going to be just fine sweetheart. Just relax."

"Thank you dad, I appreciate it." he kissed my forehead and then the doors opened.

My bridesmaids were lined up by the priest and Justin's back was facing me, the music started up and I walked down the aisle with my dad by my side. I gripped his arm and he looked down at me and smiled, letting me know that it was all going to be fine.

Justin suddenly turned around and he had the biggest smile on his face I couldn't help but smile back. My dad let me go and handed me to Justin. I was mesmerized by how good looking Justin was and I wasn't going to lie, I was staring at him.

"Is it the suit?" Justin whispered and I looked up at him.

"It's definitely the suit." he laughed and I smiled.

                  ~ ~ ~

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

As soon as the priest said those words Justin tipped me back onto his arm and he kissed me. The crowd cheered and Justin let me up. I saw all my friends and family and I smiled, this was perfect and I couldn't ask for anything more.

Justin grabbed my hand and he led me down the aisle, when we stepped outside people were cheering and taking pictures. Justin took my hand and led me inside the limo that was parked on the curb.

"I'm going to be a very happy man if it means I'll be waking up to this beauty for the rest of my life." Justin told me and kissed me on the lips while I laughed.

<<FIVE YEARS LATER>>

"Jacob! Get out of the mud! This kid drives me crazy I swear, and now I have another one on the way."

"Claire, you need to calm down. Too much stress can be bad for the baby." I said

"That's what Adrian keeps telling me."

While me and Justin were on our honeymoon Claire started throwing up and eating a lot, and when we returned it was confirmed that Claire was indeed pregnant. We were all so happy for them, and Adrian was beyond happy with the news that he was going to be a dad.

As for Danny and Ashlee, they got married two years after my wedding, and they're expecting twins. She's getting bigger everyday and she looks happier than ever and I was there every step of the way.

Jared, now at 21 years old, has had many relationships growing up, but once he went to college he reunited with Chelsea. He dropped his player ways and has recently been trying to get with Chelsea, but she won't budge. It's adorable, let me tell you.

As I look around I see happiness all around me and I couldn't be more grateful. Claire was still yelling after her two-year-old boy Jacob while Adrian tried to calm her down by kissing her on the lips. She melted against his kiss and he smiled, mission accomplished.

Danny had his arms around Ashlee's growing belly and kissed her softly. I smiled happy that they ended up together, they were perfect for eachother. I would've never imagined them being together, if you would have told me back then that in five years I would be married and living with Justin I would've told you, you were crazy.

"Jared, I already told you I would never be with you, NEVER. Do you need me to spell it out for you so you can understand. N-E-V-" Chelsea didn't get to finish her sentence because Jared crashed his lips against hers and kissed her.

"And I told you that I wouldn't give up until I had you in my arms." Jared said and Chelsea kissed him.

"That's the first thing I would've tried to get her with me." Justin said coming up from behind me.

"But Jared is different, he actually has plans, unlike you. You just act on impulse." I told him and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"He better make her happy, she deserves it."

"Yea, she's a nice girl." I said looking around me, and my eyes landed back on Ashlee's belly. I looked down at Justin's hands that were resting on my stomach and smiled.

"Our time will come Kiki, we just have to be patient." he rubbed my stomach and I laid my head on his chest. I saw Claire coming up to us and I knew it was time to break the news.

"All right, break it up. Now, Kayla please tell us why you invited us here on such a short notice." Claire said and I smiled, unwrapping myself from Justin.

"Ok, you all know that for the past couple of years me and Justin have been trying have a family and every single time the tests come back negative, but this time I think that our dream is finally going to come true." I said biting my lip and I touched my stomach "I think I'm pregnant."

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Ok that's officially the end of Destined To Be Loved. I hope you enjoyed it and thanks to everyone that took the time to actually read my story.

I may be uploading another one of my books so keep an eye out if you're interested in reading it. :D

~J