Confrontation

*Chapter Eighteen*

"What if they see me and close the door in my face?" I asked Justin. He shook his head and smiled at me

"If they're not there we'll just go back to my place. Didn.'t you text Jared?"

"Yes, he should've came by now."

The door opened and Jared's head popped out and he had the biggest smile on his face and he ran towards me.

"Kiki! I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too!" I hugged him back and as soon as we stepped away my parents came through the door and saw me. I grabbed Justin's hand and squeezed it. I looked at my mom and she had tears in her eyes and she came towards me.

"Oh sweetie, I missed you so much come in, come in. Lets sit." She took my hand and pulled me towards the door. She led me to the living room and I pulled Justin towards me. I hadn't look into my father's eyes and to be honest I didn't want to.

"How was it honey? College? Did you meet new people? Learn new things? Had fun? Party? Tell me everything." I smiled, I loved this woman how could I ever think she was mad at me?

"It was a new experience and there were lots of people, I didn't have time for people or parties so I couldn't tell you anything." I took a look at my dad he looked tired and very worried. I smiled at him and went to give him a hug. "I missed you dad."

"I missed you too darling, are you sure you're ok? I've been worried sick about you."

"Yes i'm fine." I kissed him on the cheek and my mom got up and led us all into the kitchen.

"Are you hungry sweetie, you look really thin and pale."

"Err, i'm fine mom really." I looked at Justin and he just smiled at me. I really did love him and I wouldn't have came here without him.

We spent the next couple hours talking and catching up on things I have missed. I truly missed having my family's company and I was really glad Justin had brought me here.

When it was time to leave I had told my parents that I was going with Justin and let me tell you my parents weren't that happy with my decision.

"Kayla, you have your own room for heavens sakes. You don't need to-" my dad was interrupted and my mom came and held my hands.

"Go sweetie. Have fun and please be responsible, you're an adult now and it's time for you to make your own decisions. Good or bad. We'll be here if you need us." I thanked my mom and kissed my parents and Jared goodbye.

I let Justin guide me to his truck and even let him open the door for me. As soon as he got in he held my hand and I smiled at him, I could get used to this. Him and me. Just us together, alone and in love.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

I was dozing off in Justin's car just wanting to rest, but I couldn't ever get that. "Love, don't fall asleep, there are people who want to see you."

"Who would want to see this?" I said pointing myself and Justin rolled his eyes.

"You're beautiful and don't doubt it." He kissed out intertwined hands and I smiled at him

"Thank you for always being there for me even when I didn't want you to. I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled and Justin stopped the truck. We were already at his place and I could see two people sitting at the foot of the staircase and when I looked closer I saw Claire and Adrian cuddled together.

"Claire! Adrian! I missed you guys so much!" I ran up to them and hugged them both.

"Where have you been all this time? We missed you like crazy and we're sorry we didn't stop by to say goodbye." Claire said and Adrian nodded his head.