You Carry a Sharpie in Your Pocket?

Here's chapter nine! Please vote, and comment. I want to see who actually likes my story. Enjoy! And read on!

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

                                                                             *Chapter Nine*

(Kayla's P.O.V)

Ugh! I am going to kill him! How dare he do that to me?! Twice! Stupid me, I kissed him back, but I couldn't help it. I had the biggest crush on him since forever, my emotions just took control over me, good thing Claire walked in or who knows what could've happened.

I couldn't help but think about how his lips fit perfectly with mine, they were soft yet demanding. I stopped and touched my lips trying to remember how it felt to have Justin's lips on them.

I was a few streets away from my own house, considering I ran half the time to get here. I just stood there trying to pull myself back together when I heard my name being called.

     "Kiki! Kiki, wait!" I turned around and was met with Justin running towards me. I ignored him and kept on walking, there was no reason for him to come running towards me. I didn't even realize how close he was until I was pulled back and collided with his chest.

He was close to my face and he was breathing hard from all that running, we just stared into each others eyes and he began to lean in. His lips were centimeters away from touching my own and I put my hand in between our faces. 

     "Nice try, but I have to be going now. Bye." I walked away and I ran all the way up to my room and was breathing hard.

I looked out my window and saw Justin standing in the same place I left him, he didn't see me, but I saw him and he was confused. Probably because I had left him, but since he forgot about me, I can do the same. I slumped down to the floor and was just thinking until I heard a knock on my door realizing that someone was home and I ran to the restroom and took a much needed shower.

                                                                          ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

     "You're going to the concert tonight with me and i'm not taking no for an answer."  

     "Umm ok, I wasn't going to complain anyways." I told Claire 

     "Good, now I have to pick out the right outfit for you to wear."

She went through all her clothes while I stood back, the concert was in an hour and Claire was already done, all that was left was me and Claire told me she was going to do all the work, and I didn't complain. First she started out with my hair, she curled it and styled it, then she moved on to my makeup. After all that trouble, she still didn't let me look in the mirror. 

     "Can I look now?" 

     "No, now stop talking so I can put your lipgloss on."

I sat there with my arms crossed over my chest waiting for her to say the two magical words I've been dying to hear. 

     "I'm done!" Yes! Finally  

     "About time." 

     "Here. Now go change, you got twenty minutes." Claire shoved me into the restroom and I had no choice, but to change.

I came out of the restroom but I had not looked in the mirror, I saw Claire sitting on her comfy chair reading a magazine, she didn't notice me until I cleared my throat.