missed

You have one voice message.

•••

"Hey.

I'm in LA now. I'm in the car... going to... the hotel... I wonder what you're doing right now. The fact that you're not picking up your phone is slightly concerning.

Oh—tomorrow is mostly unavailable. We have three interviews back to back. I'm not even joking. It takes up the whole morning, and then in the afternoon—literally 8 hours—we're shooting a special RUN BTS version. Sentosa version. (chuckle) The company booked the entire island for us. We're going to see the Merlion and Adventure Cove and everything, I'm kind of excited.

But the day after I have a few hours in the afternoon so we can talk for a long time. It should be about 4. Maybe 5. Maybe 6. I don't know, I'll call you, okay? If you don't pick up, I'll go shopping—there was this blouse I saw the other day in Louis Vuitton. White, and it had a stiff collar, and there were these green stitchings on the creases and down the sides of the arms. These little green patterns... I mean, I don't know about you, but I'm confident could pull it off, knowing me.

(noises of chatter and laughter in the background. Someone shouts, "Hello, Taetae's wife!") Ah, shit. Piss off, all of you! (laugh) Don't listen to them.

Hey, do you want me to get you something? Anything... a new dolphin keychain... hmmm. Just tell me, okay? I'll call again later. Anything, like even a new hat, or, a ring. Scarves. You don't wear rings anymore.... (chuckle) I mean, apart from the one. Okay... we're rounding the corner now. We're at the hotel. Okay, I have to go now. I'll call again later—pick up next time, alrighty?

Wifey-wifey.

I love you."