The two walk out slowly, Koral going back next to Alex. She took her lab coat from him, buttoning it back on.

Meggy slowly wipes the ink off her face, it landing on the ground beside her.
"Whose next?"
Another squid raises their hand. "Here, Mrs. Spletzer, you know me!" The girl cheers.
"Eva! Hey there!" Meggy smiles, watching her come up "what makes you 'freaky'?"
Eva inhales and whistles silently. No one could hear it, but what they did hear was some sort of hissing.
Within a few moments, a small army of about ten snakes slithered through and around the team, curling onto Eva. The snakes pulled out random weapons Eva had. The octoling girl grins "Animal Charmer and computer expert, at your service, Mrs. Spletzer!"
Meggy freezes and lowers her ears "....holy crap..." she takes a few steps back, staring at the snakes. Coughing, Meggy slowly walks towards the arena again, nervous, knowing this child could call on any animal.
Eva smiles and sends her snakes back, individually saying goodbye to each of them.
"Good luck Eva! I know you'll win this!" Desti smiles, watching Eva wave back in a "thank you" motion.

Eva slowly gets set at her station, rolling up her sleeves for the Turf. She looks at her hands "huh...haven't seen these in a while"
The Turf began, catching Eva by surprise. She jumps down, looking around herself in every direction, trying to detect Meggy.
Meggy looks around a corner, trying to look for her as well.
Eva whistles silently again, calling in a stray cat. She commands it to stalk Meggy and watch her moves.
The cat climbs to the top of the pillars, jumping to and from them to follow Meggy.
It saw her gaining up on Eva, slowly, but still gaining up on her.
The cat ran back to Eva, meowing quietly about it
"Then distract her!" Eva whispers, the cat running back to do its job.
The cat deliberately pretended to fall off the pillar, knowing if it wasn't caught it would land on its feet anyway. Meggy saw the cat falling and caught it midair, slowly putting it on the ground. "There you go, safe and-" Meggy freezes, hearing a noise behind her.
Eva giggles, covered in fluffy creatures and a few reptiles as they were ready to take Meggy down.
"....I surrender" Meggy whimpers seeing all the animals, especially the ones holding weapons.
Eva smiles and sends them off, starting to walk out of the arena.
Meggy gets up and slowly follows, noticing the animals are gone. She calms down quickly, leaving back to the others.

The two go back to the rest, Eva standing back beside Desti. Desti holds Eva's hand "How did you do?"
"I won!" Eva squeals in a whispering tone.

"Alright...whose up next?" Meggy asks, pointing a finger at the group.
Warrior rose his hand up and stood beside Meggy. "Warrior."
"Thats your name?" Meggy asks "never heard of someone being named Warrior.."
"Its a nickname" He sighs "anyways...I have congenital analgesia, smart words for i cant feel temperature or pain, and i love the arts, mostly instruments."
"What do you play?" Meggy asks curiously
"Banjo, Flute, and Piano" He smiles "Piano is my favorite. Its smooth and soft on the ears...I love it."
Meggy nods "sounds fun. Ready?"
"Yeah, pretty much." He nods.

Meggy and Warrior walk towards the arena, Warrior looking at Meggy with a respectful smile, appreciative that a professional took the time to train him.

Alex saw Warrior walk, staring at his hips "...are we positive he isn't a girl?"
"Aw man why is it always the guys who look good.." Tilly pouts, Millie nodding "I have to agree..."
"You guys are weird..." Alexis chuckles "I love it that way..."

In the arena, Warrior stops dead in his tracks and looks at Meggy. Meggy looks to her side and gives him the attention he gestures he needs. "I just want to thank you for taking the time to teach us. I rarely get the chance to be sentimental around anyone that isn't Alexis." Warrior smiles, taking Meggy's hand and shaking it.
"Its no problem...say what's so special about Alexis to you?" Meggy asks curiously.
Warrior sheds a tear, slowly walking to his side. "You ready?"
Meggy chuckles, ignoring the lack of an answer. "Yep. And, again, the training is no problem."
Meggy walks to her side.
Warrior initiates the practice, jumping down and starting. He quickly rushes through, looking around for Meggy.
He leans against a wall, looking around to see if any dangers came upon him. Warrior steps away from the wall, and suddenly gets pushed over.
He stands up and wipes orange ink off himself, unphased by the strike. Meggy looks at him "...you didn't even feel it. You just...got up?"
He nods.
"Well...that'll be useful for keeping a teammate always open." She chuckles.
"But I still have to take you down, like the others" Warrior smiles.
"Surprised your even considered a freak. The only new thing about you is you can't feel jack shit." Meggy looks confused.
"Well Inkopolis is ruthless. For someone who lived here and even parented a half breed I figured you'd know that." Warrior jokes to her.
"Im so used to the Mushroom Kingdom that this place feels like a haven. You wouldn't believe how crazy it is there" Meggy rolls her eyes.
"That makes me wonder how you remember any of your skills..." Warrior chuckles.
"What can I say. Its in my blood." Meggy chuckles too.