5.Afternoon Games (Markson)

Start from the beginning

It was like something had triggered inside Jackson's mind ,making him forget all about the game and instead focuse on his beautiful boyfriend in his lap.Hit by the sudden adrenalin rush,he got up quickly,making Mark wrap himself more tightly around his body before walking them both to their bed.

Mark was the first one to fell the soft mattress against his back ,as he was the fist to land on the bed.He could only watch Jackson taunting body ,and he couldn’t help his gaze to wonder off again this time landing  on Jackosn’s happy trail imagining something much more happier covered by the sweatpants that hung dangerously low on his hips.

Since he had no shirt on,Jackson quickly  took off the annoying pieace of fabric that was hugging his legs before climbing on top of Mark.

‘’This isn’t fair,’’He said,smirking down at his boyfriend who in return licked his lip again,’’I’m almost naked,and you’re still fully clothed.I think we have to change that.’’Jackson obviously teased already sensitive Mark who couldn’t even answer questions properly so he just nodded his head rapidly.

‘’Well,someone’s horny today.’’Jackson chuckled pulling the edge of Marks shirt as he skilfully took it off of Mark’s slender frame.

‘’You think?!’’Mark snapped,sexual frustration coming out in waves out of his body.They both could feel each others heat mixing together making the room a couple degrees hotter than it previously was.

After taking Mark’s shirt off Jackson’s naughty hand went down Mark's body before disappearing in the older male's boxers.At the warm,soft touch of Jackson’s hand Mark moaned and arched his back,enjoying the pleasure that the younger one was giving him.

Jackson’s hand teased Mark’s already hard one,as his finger brushed over the slit,feeling the pre cum leaking out of it.His hand went faster,and Mark became a moaning and groaning mess underneath him.He could feel a release coming close as he moaned loudly into Jackson’s ear with no shame.

They were both used to each other’s voices in the bedroom and they never felt uncomfortable with expressing each other’s feelings and wishes.Plus,Jackson loved hearing Mark’s voice during their private time because they were telling him that he was doing a good job.

‘’I’m gonna-‘’Mark’s voice was cut off as Jackson’s hand suddenly stopped moving.Mark opened his eyes staring at Jackson with a disappointed look in his eyes.’’Why did you stop?I was so close.''He almost pouted feeling more frustrated eaxh passing second.Jackson leaned in,intimidated by his boyfriend undeniable cuteness as he cupped Mark’s face before kissing him softly.

Mark quickly responded by wrapping his arms around Jackson’s neck again ,bringing their bodies closer.Their tongues battled with each other for dominance,but of course Jackson won because Mark simply let him,feeling to aroused to fight longer,and because he desperately needed to breath.However he didn’t get any rest ,because Jackson’s lips were already on his neck sucking at the sensitive skin there.Mark arched his back making their crotches rub together,which lead to moaning from both males.

Knowing every single spot in Mark’s body,he used it in his advantage as his lips found their way behind Marks earlobe kissing and sucking Mark’s sweet spot,driving the older male crazy.Jackson’s hands roamed Mark’s body occasionally brushing over his nipples,making Mark’s breath even more uneven than it already was.When it came to this type of fore play,Jackson could,in no doubt ,press the buttons on Mark's body like it was his game controller.

‘’Jackson,now please..’’Mark’s voice trailed off in a whisper as he held tightly onto Jackson’s bicep grinding their bodies together.

‘’Please what?’’Jackson asked,wanting to hear those words slipping out of Mark’s plump lips.And Mark was so far gone to care what he said and he needed Jackson right now inside of him.

‘’Fuck me.’’The room fell into the silence as Jackson’s mind became clouded with lust and he quickly grabbed the bottle of lube before coating his fingers .He prepared Mark slowly,pumping his fingers in and out,utterly enjoying how Marm's body jerked when he ocassionally hit that special bundle of nerves or how be bripped the sheets until his knuckles turned white.

‘’I'm ready.'' Mark brethed out intertwined their fingers.Jackson was now sure that there is no going back ones they get started,but they both wanted it beyond belief.Jackson nodded his head slowly before coating himself in a layer of lube and nesting his member at Mark’s entrance.

He could feel the older's heat surrounding him as he passed by the tight walls of Mark’s entrance.Mark squeezed his eyes shut trying not to think about pain that struck his lower back and stomach as he took deep breaths.

‘’Do you want me to stop?’’

‘’N-No.Keep going.’’Mark’s voice wavered and Jackson kissed his lips a few times trying to help his boyfriend so he could feel less pain.A few seconds later ,Jackson was full inside of Mark and his cock was seeking for attention,however he waited patiently for Mark to adjust to his size.

‘’Move.’’Came out a chocked permission from the red haired male’s mouth and Jackson sure didn’t need to be told that twice.His hips snapped as he pulled out of Mark half way before getting back in,earning a high pitched moan from the older male.He soon picked up his pace,not holding back his own signs of pleasure,as he tried to hit that special spot inside of Mark.

He knew he found it when Mark let out especially loud moan,digging his nails in Jackson’s back while biting at his lip harshly.The pleasure was almost too much for both of them.

Jackson’s thrusts were sharp,as he hit that same bundle of nerves every time,making Mark’s body tremble underneath his.He dipped down to capture their lips together in a heated kiss before kissing down his neck and chest.

Mark’s eyes rolled in the back of his head and his vision blurred as he felt the familiar tightening in his stomach.Jackson could feel himself getting close too,but he tried to keep up his pace even as he moved inside of Mark.

Soon,Mark could feel his cum fall all over his stomach as he let out a choked up scream.Jackson,seeing his lover’s look of pleasure,also came inside of Mark.He fell on top of red haired male as he tried to catch his breath.

They both panted in union,neither of them saying anything for a while.Surrounded by the comfortable silence,Mark and Jackson tried to get down from their high with their bodies tangled in a mess of limbs.

‘’That was-‘’

‘’Fucking amazing.’’Jackosn finished the sentence for Mark as he hugged the other male,snuggling into him.

‘’I’m sorry I made you lose your game.’’Mark said,despite not feeling sorry at all.

‘’No you’re not.’’Jackson laughed and Mark soon joined him hitting his arm in the process.

_______________________

*Hides in the shadows*I feel ashamed.

Vote,Comment :3

See ya <3