Don't Quote A Broadway Musical

Gaea's POV

I put my phone down on the counter aggressively. I can't believe it didn't shatter.

I wanted to scream, but I would alert the neighbours and this is a private situation between Nichkhun and I. I trusted that slut. I let him in my life, and he fucking cheated on my with my own best friend.

I waited for him to come home, planning on how I was going to handle it. I have a hard time showing empathy on a good day, but I did not intend on having any mercy anymore.

I heard the door unlock and heard him walk in from the kitchen.

"Hey babe." He said in his usual manner. It makes me sick.

"Hi." I said as coldly as possible.

"What's wrong?" He walked towards me and tried to cup my cheeks, but I backed away and pushed his hands away harshly.

"Don't f--fucking touch me!" I yelled.

"Wolgwang, don't yell at me." He said sternly. "What's your problem?"

"You fucking cheated on me! And... with Yura! How could you?!" The neighbours could deffinantly hear me at this point.

"W--what? How did you--" He looked shocked.

"Oh c'mon! You've be coming home late, and whenever you were out Yura wouldn't answer my calls or texts. Dispatch caught you guys last night, AND Hyeri texted me telling me the truth!" I shoved him out of the kitchen.

"Wolgwang, let me explain!" He pleaded.

"Yes, please! Explain why you cheated on me with my best friend!" I crossed my arms.

"I... I... I'm sorry. It started as a mistake but then it became pass time." He looked sad, but I couldn't tell. And I didn't care.

"Okay Alexander Hamilton. Don't fucking quote a Broadway musical, trying to explain yourself." I scoffed and stopped off to our room.

"Wh--Wolgwang! What are you doing?!" He yelled after me.

"Packing your shit!" I shouted back.

I packed up as much as his stuff as I could in a suitcase and threw it at him.

"Get out." I said blankly.

"What?" He looked at me in disbelief.

"Get out. That's most of your stuff, and I'll give you the rest later. I just want you out of my house. We're done." I turned away and walked back into my room and slammed the door as I collapsed on my bed.

"Wolgwang please!" He pleaded once more.

"We're done! Get out! I never want to see you away!" I shouted threw the door and the tears.

"Fine!" He screamed angrily. He stomped off, and slammed the front door. He slammed it so hard a picture fell off the wall and shattered glass on te floor, scaring the shit out of me.

I laid there for a minute and quietly walked out to look at what fell.

I saw it was a picture of Donghae and I on our engagement vacation to Hawaii. I picked it up and cut myself accidentally. I held the picture as a silent tear trailed down my cheek. I miss him like hell.

I immediately picked up my phone and called someone I really needed right now. Yuri.

No answer.

I walked over to the couch and dialed someone else.

"Hey, um... it's Wolgwang. Can you come over? I really need someone...

Thanks. I'll see you soon. Bye, Donghae."