Allkpop

(BREAKING) EXO's Gaea Hospitalized After Being Attacked On The Street

EXO's Gaea is currently recovering in the hospital after a brutal attack on the streets of Gangnam on her day out with idol friends Day6's Jae and Girls Day's Yura

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

EXO's Gaea is currently recovering in the hospital after a brutal attack on the streets of Gangnam on her day out with idol friends Day6's Jae and Girls Day's Yura.

SM Entertainment released a statement about her condition.

"This is SM Entertainment. As many of you know, an unfortunate event occurred involving our artist, Gaea of EXO. On January 28th, Gaea was attacked on the street by a group of teenagers. Gaea is currently admitted in the hospital with several injuries on her abdomen, arms, legs and face.

Gaea is stabilized with the worst injury being a concussion. Please keep Gaea in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you"

Celebrities and fans alike are sending an outpour of love and support to Gaea and her family.

In other Gaea news, her EXO subunit with Suho and Kai, EXO-SKG, might have to cancel the release of their mini album that was originally due to be released on Valentine's Day.