synopsis

you realize you need to get over your fears.

they're hurting you

wrecking you

it's time to get over them.

you decide to sign up to SpellScribe Institute. An institution in which beings with power may get over their fears and learn how to keep them at bay. However, within your first week at the institution, something has gone amiss.

you were taking a stroll around the grounds, trying to clear your head. Your first week has been stressful. Full of meeting new people and pushing yourself in ways you have never expected to go. As you were walking, you stumbled upon a lake and decided to sit on an old bench and rest.

However something was in the water, disrupting the serene scene of something that could have been a Bob Ross painting. The lake a calming hue of blue, with steady ripples flowing throughout it. The trees were full of life, their leaves green. The body you found, however was not.

Not long after, sirens could be heard and the police arrived. The area was closed off, and everyone is now forced to stay indoors until the mystery is solved.

Who did it?

Was it someone you know?

A friend?

Distrust lays thick in the air as everyone races to find out who the murderer is before there is a new victim.