Chapter 2

Beep Beep Beep

I wake up to the sound of my alarm and sit up in bed.

I get up and walk over to my dresser to get my clothes for the day.

I grabbed a pair of ripped jeans, a black shirt, and a f/c flannel.

I get dressed and walk downstairs to my mom making breakfast and my dad drinking coffee.

"Breakfast will be done soon Y/n." says my dad.

"Morning sweetie." my mom says putting a plate of bacon and eggs in front of my dad.

I sit at the table and she puts a plate of eggs and toast in front of me.

"And here's your lunch, do you need a ride to the bus stop?" my mom asks taking a seat eith her bacon and eggs.

"Nope, I'm walking with Jeff and Liu." I say before biting into my toast.

"Okay be safe and don't get into trouble." says my dad getting up and walking to the door.

I quickly finish my eggs and toast, then look at the clock. It was 7:45 I should get going.

"I'm going now mom, bye." I say grabbing my lunch and giving her a quick hug.

"Okay, see you after school." she says as I walk out the door.

I walk down to Jeff and Liu's house and there they are waiting for me.

"Hey guys!" I say walking up to them.

"Hi Y/n! You ready for your first day?" Jeff asks.

I nod, "Yep, can't wait." I say.

"And if you need anything just come to us." Liu says.

I nod and we all begin to walk to the bus stop.

We talked about video games, art, sports, and more as we walked.

We made it to the bus stop and Jeff started looking around.

"The bus shouldn't be here for a few minutes Jeff." I say looking down the street.

"It's not the bus he's looking for." Liu said to me.

"Huh?" I asked looking confused.

"No sign of them yet." Jeff says looking at Liu.

I look at Liu then Jeff, "Who's them?" I ask.

"Some kids that bully us, Randy, Troy, and Keith." says Liu patting my on the back, "But it doesn't bother us that much."

"I'm more worried about them picking on Y/n, since she's new." says Jeff.

I walk over to Jeff and nudge him a bit, "Don't worry, I can handle it." I say with a smile.

Jeff looked at me and blushed a bit before smiling back, "They mainly pick on me." Jeff says stretching as the bus arrived.

"Looks like we're safe today." Liu said getting on the bus as me and Jeff followed.

The bus ride was very loud but us three sat in the back where it was a bit calmer.

When we got off the bus and walked inside the school.

They helped me find my locker helped me unlocked it. Our lockers were pretty close, we could still see each other from our lockers.

Classes were also good me and Liu shared one class, me and Jeff shared all classes but one. One class I didn't have either of them it.

It was the last class of the day. The class they I didn't have Jeff or Liu in.

I walk into the class and the teacher greeting me.

"Everyone this is Y/n and she's our new student." the teacher said.

"You may take a seat next to Randy." the teacher says pointing to a boy by the empty seat.

I take a seat next to him and then remember the names Liu said. One of them was Randy, I look at the boy next to me. Hopefully this is a different Randy.

I was listening to the teacher and taking notes when I feel someone nudge my arm.

I look over and it's Randy, "Hey, Y/n right?" he says quietly.

All I do is nod and then go back to my notes.

"You looking to make friends?" he asks still looking at me.

I give a slight nod not looking at him.

"My buddies Troy and Keith are the ones next to you and behind you." he says with a smile.

I look to my right and behind me. Well now I know who Liu and Jeff were talking about.

The bell goes off and I get up sighing in relief and grab my stuff walking out of class to my locker.

I saw Liu and Jeff at there lockers and felt a bit better.

I walk up to my locker and unlock it.

"So how was class?" asked Jeff closing his locker and walking over to mine.

"It was okay, I have to sit next to Randy and his friends though." I say the last part more quietly.

"The one class without and you're stuck with them?" Jeff says as Liu walks over.

I nod, "He tried making friends with me during class but I just ignored him." I say closing my locker.

Liu looked at me, "Randy?" he asks and all I do is nod.

"I don't think they followed me to the locker. Let's just get to the bus." I say walking to the doors.

We all walk to the bus and get on. We sit in the back again and talk about how or day went.

We make it to the bus stop and get off.

I was the first to get off Jeff and Liu following me.

I saw Randy and his friends standing at the bus stop. I try to stay calm and maybe ignore them.

"Hey Y/n." says Randy. Welp so much more my plan.

"Hi..." I say weakly as Jeff and Liu get off the bus.

Randy lays his arm on my shoulder, "How about us four hangout my my place." he says as Liu and Jeff spot him.

"Sorry, but I have plans." I say walking over to Jeff and Liu pushing them a bit in the direction on our houses.

"Don't tell me you're friends with those two." Randy says.

I sense both Jeff and Liu tense up. I didn't want a fight to happen.

"We have to get home. Bye Randy." I say pushing Jeff and Liu a bit as we walk.

Randy then grabs the back of my shirt pulling me back, "Come on. You don't wanna hangout with those two." he says.

I pull myself loose and then Jeff ran up and punched Randy in the face.

Liu pulled me back as Jeff and Randy fought.

Soon Troy and Keith joined in and that's when Jeff pulled out.

Liu turned me around and then started walking to our houses.

"Liu! We can't leave Jeff!" I say trying to turn back.

"Jeff wouldn't want you to see." is all Liu said as he dropped me off at my house and said goodbye.