𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 14.5 *𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒔 𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕* - 1. 𝑨𝒍𝒑𝒉𝒂'𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD 🔞

Body raging with heat, your wolf had completely taken over you as you stepped backwards away from Jungkook. Your eyes were now a bright red colour as you slowly took your shirt off throwing it along with the rest on the floor the only sound being the low seductive growl that resonated from your bare chest.

Jungkook was losing control as he helplessly tried to hold on to himself and not let his wolf take over and break the cuffs.Your dominant side was something he loved so it was worth just sitting there, cuffed to the chair, suffering with the painful pleasure as he looked at your beautiful body that stood in front him with only your black lace underwear on.

You cat walked towards him slowly and sensually. You wanted to please him as much as you can even when your wolf's heat was burning you inside out. Finally reaching him your body moved so close to his that his lips were just a few centimetres away from your perky breasts. His mouth parted slightly, leaning forwards but you swiftly moved behind him, teasing him as your hands rubbed across his bare chest.

You placed soft kisses all over the nape of his neck and his shoulders feeling his body shiver as low breathy moans escaped his lips.
Moving from the back you were now in front of him again looking straight into his eyes that kept changing from amber to dark brown as he battled with his wolf.

"Let my hands go.....please." he begged
"I want to touch you." He continued to say but this time in a lower tone of voice.

"First of all. You don't tell me what to do. Take these off!" You spoke in your alpha voice as you hinted to your underwear.

"How am I supposed to do that with my hands cuffed?!" he questioned you.

"Show me what you can do." you said before leaning down and kissing his lips roughly, biting his lower lips to the point they almost bled giving him the extra motivation he needed.

Breathing heavily from the kiss, he then bent his body downwards towards the right side of your body, all the while never letting go of your intense gaze, until he reached the hem of your lace panties.

Opening his mouth, his teeth bit against the fabric as he pulled it downwards revealing the wolfprint tattooed on your hip before switching sides and doing the same thing on the left. He couldn't go so far down as he was sitting on the chair so you helped him out by pulling it down from there.

Jungkook looked at you completely naked in front of him, for the first time. Admiring each and every single inch of your body, his breaths got heavier as the need to feel you grew by each second.

You knew you couldn't leave him like this for long as much as you wanted to keep the whole dominant thing going because the both of you were in physical pain from your wolves' heat.

Straddling him again, your breasts pressed against his chest as your arms went to the back unlocking the cuffs. At this point Jungkook didn't care about your orders and thinking that you were about to let him go he went in and attacked your neck with wet kisses, biting and leaving more marks from earlier causing you to let out an unexpected moan that only seemed to make him go harder until he found your sweet spot.

To his surprise you had only freed one arm while the other was now cuffed to the chair.
"Not so fast!....you didn't think I was done did you?" you said teasingly as you got up and did a 180° till your back was facing him.