Why I'm Hated

Cartman's POV:

I open my eyes to see the sunlight pouring in from Kyle's window. I look down to see the mentioned redhead in my arms, his face on my chest, his mouth hanging open, and his eyes closed. I kiss him on the forehead and pull the blankets over us, snuggling back into his bed. I smell his hair and smile. I may have said that I've always hated his hair, but in reality, I love it. I just said that I hated it so no one would know that I have feelings for this cute little Jew boy.

I close my eyes and go back to sleep, letting it consume me.

Kyle POV:

I wake up to see Cartman absent from my bed. I frown, missing his warmth. I sit up and put back on my clothes, walking to the bathroom only to find the door closed. I knock on it loudly.

"Hurry up! I have to piss!"

The door opens, and instead of seeing Cartman, I see my mother. My face flushes red and my heart starts to beat fast.

"WHAT WHAT WHAT!" she screams. "DO NOT USE THAT KIND OF LANGUAGE WITH ME YOUNG MAN!"

"Uhhh...ummmm...s-sorry mom, I thought you were someone else." Oh wait, she didn't know he was over. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fu-

"Well don't talk that way to Ike or your father! Who did you think I was?"

"Um no one, I'm just not fully awake yet."

Thankfully she believes my excuse. "Alright bubbe, I'm going to go to work now. See you later." She kisses my forehead and walks downstairs.

I don't really have to go to the bathroom, I just wanted to annoy Eric- Cartman- FUCK. Speaking of him, where the fuck is he?

After I know the coast is clear, I yell, "Eric! Where are you?"

All of a sudden he runs out of my room, breathing fast. "I...your bitch mom came in and I quickly hid in your closet...she didn't notice me or that you were naked, so we're all good. It's all good."

I chuckle and walk over to him, cupping his cheeks in my hands. "That's very smart of you." I kiss him and he kisses back, my hands going in his hair. After a few seconds, we pull away, smiling like idiots.

"Did you have fun last night?" Eric asks, wiggling his eyebrows. My face turns red and I look down at the floor, feeling embarrassed. This makes him laugh. "Well...did you or did you not?"

I sigh. "I did..." I whisper.

"Sweet." He picks me up, making me giggle. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and my legs around his waist.

"Eric, put me down!"

"Hmmm...nope."

"Put me down!"

He kisses my nose. "You're so cute when you're mad."

"If you don't put me down, I will fucking kill you!"

"Hmmm...sure you will."

We continue to fight and flirt back and forth, Eric still holding me. To be honest, I don't mind it. Eventually he brings me downstairs and we sit on the couch, me resting my head on his chest. He wraps his arm around me and turns on the TV, American Horror Story playing. We watch it, arguing over if Cody Fern is hotter than Evan Peters. Our conversation is interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

I get up out of Eric's warm embrace and open the door to find Stan standing there, soaked and looking tired. "What do you want?" I ask bitterly.

"Kyle, Kenny kicked me out, and I have nowhere to go. Please...I need help..." he whispers, tears forming and falling down his cheeks.

Eric comes over and stands behind me, glaring at Stan. "What the fuck does this hippie want?"

"He wants to stay here with me," I say deadpanned.

"Kyle...please..." Stan begs.

"No, fuck you! You cut off all contact with me and now you want my help? No, I'm not your revolving door. Fuck off, Stan. Find someone else to take care of you." I slam the door on his face and I start to sob, already feeling guilty.

Eric holds me in his arms and brings me to the couch, letting me lay on his chest and cry. He rubs my back and whispers sweet nothings in my ear.

"Maybe you should let him in," he says.

"But I did before and he drank even more and it didn't help at all!"

Eric sighs. "I'll only do this because I love you, but...fuck i fucking hate emotions...he can stay with me."

I look up at him, shocked. "You...you would do that? For him?"

"Not for him. For YOU. I know how much you care about that dumbass hippie, so he can stay with me for now to lessen your worry."

I smile and wrap my arms around him, happiness bursting in my heart. "You're the best boyfriend ever!" Oh shit we haven't established that yet. I sit back down and look at my hands, fumbling them. "That is if you want to be boyfriends."

Eric takes my hands in his, causing me to look up at him. "It's the only thing I've wanted for a long time."

We kiss and my heart feels whole.

"I'll go talk to Stan later. Okay?"

I nod. "Okay."

We kiss and continue watching American Horror Story, cuddling.