Secerts Can't be Kept

For the next few weeks, Joseph went to visit Caesar. Whether it be during his breaks from training, or late at night. However, Lisa Lisa was starting to get suspicious over Joseph's recent actions. She noticed that he was more tired then usual, and went to go confront him about it.
Lisa Lisa knocked on Joseph's door and entered quietly. She saw him stuffing a small bag full with cherries. "Joseph?" She asked, approaching the boy.
"Ah! Lisa Lisa-Sensei!" Joseph yelled, hiding the cherries.
Lisa Lisa sighed. "Joseph, you've been acting strange lately. You look more tired than usual."
Joseph laughed nervously. Shit! She's onto me! I can't let her find out about Caesar! "Whaaaat?! No I haven't! I'm fine!" Joseph starting panicking. Lisa Lisa, however, was not buying Joseph's horrible act. She sighed again.
"Are those cherries for someone?" She asked, looking behind Joseph for the cherries he was hiding.
"Yeah- I mean.... noooo...?" Joseph held his breath. He screwed up.
"Really? Who?" His trainer asked. Joseph gulped.
"S-Someone."
"Are you seeing someone? After training and at night?"
Joseph let out a long breath. He was about to explain everything.

A SECOND BREAK——————————————

Joseph hopped up on the mermaid's favorite rock while Lisa Lisa stayed on the beach. He pulled out the small baggie with the cherries. "Caesar-Chan! I have something for you!" Joseph called.
"Who's Caesar?"
"You'll see." Joseph shook the baggie lightly, and soon enough, Caesar emerged from the water. He climbed up on the rock and proceeded to lay down next to Joseph's feet.
"A mermaid?" Lisa Lisa asked, getting closer to the large rock. However, this displeased Caesar. He gripped Joseph's leg and a low growl rumbled in his chest.
"Caesar, knock it off!" Joseph demanded, but the growling still continued, and soon developed into hissing as the trainer got closer.
"He seems protective over you." Lisa Lisa said, and Joseph nodded in agreement.