A Late Visit

MIDNIGHT——————————————————

Joseph couldn't sleep. He was tossing and turning in his bed. He looked out the window, his eyes catching the shining ocean in his gaze. I wanna go visit Caesar. Joseph and Caesar were hanging out for the time they had together. They bonded. He couldn't stop thinking of the handsome mermaid.
Joseph sucked in a cold breath. He got out of bed and snuck out the window, trying not to cause suspicion towards the sleeping Lisa Lisa.

12 AM, BY THE OCEAN SHORE———————

Ceasar was resting on his favorite rock by the shore, his tail submerged in water. He sighed. I want to go and land and see Joseph. Suddenly, he heard footsteps. He peeked his head up and saw a tall, muscular figure on the beach. Caesar squinted, then realized who the man was.
"Caesar-Chan!" Joseph's voice called outbid figure waving frantically to grab the mermaid's attention. Joseph ran to the shore and climbed on top of the rock, sitting next to Caesar.
"Wanted to come for a late visit?" Caesar asked, laughing silently. Joseph smiled as well, giggling loudly.
"Oh, yeah, I got you something!" Joseph shouted, digging in his pocket. He pulled out a chocolate bar and shoved it in Caesar's face. The mermaid sniffed it, confused.
"It smells like weird paper." Caesar commented.
"Oh! Wait, I haven't taken the wrapper off yet!" Joseph quickly takes off the wrapping paper from the chocolate and hands it back to Caesar. "Here!!" Caesar instinctively sniffs the chocolate again.
"It smells better than before." Caesar says, then hesitantly takes a small bite from it. Joseph studies the blond's expression as it lights up. The brunette boy smiles, happy that the mermaid enjoys the chocolate.
"What is this?" Caesar asked, eating the rest of the chocolate.
"It's chocolate!" Joseph said. Caesar nodded.
"Bring me more human food next time you come here." The mermaid said, lifting his sapphire tail out of the water. Joseph nodded, patting Caesar's fluffy hair.