Chapter 27 (Epilogue)

Third Person

Hello there you must be wondering what the hell happened? I'll answer your question before letting you meet them after so many years. Lets start with the oldest couple, Krist and Singto. Although the oldest of the trios it took them the longest to settle down. Last to get married and last to have children. Yes they had opted to adopt and now they have their son Fiat.

Krist is now working as a CEO of his own company that he has built without his father's help making his mother's wish come true. Singto not in need of money anymore happily volunteers to coach his new soccer students.
Their son Fiat also has been able to cover the insecurities Singto has of not having a family.

Tay is now a completely changed person as he is a stay at home dad of his three sons;Pluem , Frank, and Nanon. He according to New spoils them way to much with his "unnecessary" love. New is now taking care of Tay's business as his father in law trusts him much more and he has also been successful in making the family to get along with each other...will besides his mother. She may really dislike Tay or him but she does truly love her grandchildren, especially since Tal has declined to have any children now or in the future with Earth.

Off and Gun surprisingly don't have the most children, probably due to the fact they are all men. If they weren't then the family tree would have been quite different. For now their only son is Chimon. And he's definitely not spoiled as his father. Unluckily for him his father follows the saying "happy wife happy life". Off like he promised managed to provide Gun with the necessity of life. With his money they have not managed to have the same amount of materialistic pleasure as the others but Gun is extremely proud of Off for his work and never says anything of having a uncomfortable life.

Now that you have catched up let's see them...
after 20 years from where we left.. sorry sorry please don't kill me I like leaps ok

"Dude I cant believe you are checking out your own cousin, like even if we are all adopted we are still like cousins that's just incest." - Pluem

"I literally have no idea what the hell you are actually talking about. Is it because I hugged Fiat? What's the big deal about it? - Nanon

"What? No, I see the way you were looking at Chimon when you guys were together"

"...what the hell is wrong with you? We are just good friends. Why...do you..?"

"What no! He's our cousin..no that's just eew!"

"What's eww?" - Fiat

"Nanon here has a crush on Chimon" - Pluem

😒 - Nanon

"Really? I always thought you were the one to like him, guess I was wrong" - Fiat

"Huh? What? Nooo! Shut the hell up!" - Pluem

"Pluem! Stop being obnoxious young man, and might I add watch your language." - New

"Come on he's not a little kid anymore, let my son have some peace." - Tay

Just then New gave Tay a glare which was basically asking "so you would like to die?" And Tay shut up.

New pulled the boys to everyone else who were waiting for them by the cake.

"Damn little Frank is turning 19 already"

"Shut up, you are like what 20?" Chimon just gave Pluem a little smile and nod instead.

"Okay ready everyone?!" - Off

"Happy Birthday to you, cha cha cha! Happy Birthday to you, cha cha cha! Happy Birthday dear Fraaank, Happy Birthday to you, cha cha cha! Woooo!!!"

Everyone happily ate the cakes, Frank opened his gifts one by one in front of everyone, and everyone talked as if they hadn't seen each other in a long time.....because they didn't.
After finishing college their family and job became their world but that doesn't mean they love each other any less. They still try to see each other even if it's not often possible. However, now with each other's supports they don't need each other's support. Because now the Princes and the Paupers have each other.

The End

My Next Story: Duty

Singto Ruangroj an determined and hard working police officer is transferred to Pattaya, Thailand due to the intense amount of mysterious murder cases only targeting gay men. In his station works corrupt police lieutenant, Pent and honest sub lieutenant Tay Vihokratana. Singto's husband Krist starts to work in Pattaya College as their theatre teacher where he meets scared to admit but seriously love struck Gun and thick skulled Off. Gun "works" under the rebellious investigative journalist New who also happens to be Tay's fiancé. Will Singto and Tay stop the criminals? Will New and Gun uncover who the criminal is? Will Krist and Off get their love story? Read the story and you'll find out.

Author's Note
I was originally going to make only one of the pair become the lead but when thinking of my ideas all six of them came into play. I also don't want to disappoint my readers as some of you come for only certain couples. I would also like to say that as you can see I have been rushing with this story and haven't taken my time. After my break I have been really cramping up my ideas so first I would like to apologize and say that for this book I'll make sure to take my time with the story before releasing it and get more in touch with Thai cultures. I have been reading some amazing work from writers and their stories are just so incredible to read. So I hope that many of you will return and support me for this book! Thank you for reading : )