Chapter 15

Outside of Singto, New, and Gun's apartment
Third Person View

Finally the weekend had came by after a lot of waiting from multiple people. Singto, New, and Gun were already ready with their backpacks waiting for their guests.

"Oh hey Earth" New said seeing Earth coming their way

"Hi, you guys don't mind me coming do you?"

"Of course not Ai'Earth, Off has rented a van for us to all to fit. It's going to be fun!" - Gun

"Couldn't we have fit inside a car though?" - Earth

"Actually I invited couple of people also and they said someone else was coming so we are not even sure how many people are going to be riding with us to be honest" - New

"It's okay it'll be like a fun field trip" - Singto

Right afterwards a van showed up. The doors opened and there came out Tay, Tal, and Off.

"Hey pancakes ;)"

"Whatever" although gun said it trying to sound harsh a small smile started making its way on his lips not making him look serious

As Tal had came down the van she had almost slipped seeing the handsome Earth. "Damn"

Seeing Tal look at Earth with big eyes New though it would be a good idea for her to meet him. "Earth this is Tal, Tay's younger sister"

"Hi" - Earth

"..hey" - Tal

"Yeah I can't listen to this again, lets all go" - Singto

Singto was ready to be the first one to enter the van but then realized he had forgotten to take the candies he had gotten for the society kids.

"I'll be be back in a second"

Gun was the first to enter the van. When he entered there were 3 pairs of two huge seats in each row then came the driver's seat which also had an extra seat just not attached like the rest of the rows. He and Off were the ones to be in the last row. Next were New and Tay, who had managed to cut Earth before he could follow behind New. Making Tal and Earth sit together on the front row.

Singto finally came with the candies

"That was a clo.." - Singto

As he was about to enter the van he realized the driver was none other than Krist.

"Hey" Singto didn't answer and just sat down

So the journey began from the princes's elite city to the paupers's old society. During the two hours of driving the journey had consisted of Krist trying to make conversation with Singto and getting a silent treatment in return, Tal speaking to Earth nonstop, New reading his book and glimpsing at a sleeping Tay, and Off and Gun having their "mature" conversation .

Singto, New, and Gun's society
Singto

Finally after what felt like forever we managed to reach our society. New, Gun, and I literally ran around screaming showing how much we had missed the place. Hearing our screams our friends gathered one by one ready to welcome us. The first to come were Podd, his fiancé Fluke, and Podd's younger brother Pluem.

"Finally you decide to show us your faces" - Podd

"Sorry I just couldn't bear to see my replacement" - New

"If you had said yes to him in the first place, I wouldn't be forced to sacrifice myself" - Fluke

The thing is Podd is also our childhood friend, he never became as close as the three of us though because he was so busy taking care of Pluem that he didn't even have the time to socialize with his friends. As we grew up Podd started having feelings for New who saw him just as a brother. Podd was hurt but he never let his behavior change to New. And life rewarded him when Pluem started to bring his friend Fluke around. Podd and Fluke didn't know how or when they started to fall in love but they accepted their love and news had spread that they were going to get engaged.

Hearing Fluke's answer all of us chuckled, well all of us except the ones who had no idea what was going on. Next my soccer team had came running to us. "P'New, P'Gun, Coach!! You guys are finally here I can die of peace now!" Yeah that was definitely Plan (Can). Next thing I knew all of my boys were lined up to greet us. "Oooo rich people" Plan said with sparkle in his eyes. "Dude stop being so obvious!" Perth (Ae) said glaring at him. "Yeah stop it!" repeated Gun (techno). Gun was actually our age but he preferred to play with the kids.

"We should probably introduce them now before you won't be able to remember them. This is Podd, his fiancé Fluke and Podd's younger brother Pleum. Then these guys are Singto's soccer students Plan, Perth, and Gun"

" Sawasdee krab" - Earth

"Hey" - Tal

"Woah pancakes! This one has the same name as you" - Off

"I have a pretty common name" - Gun

"But no one else is like you :)" - Off

"......"

"Aren't you going to introduce us also?" I turned around and saw P'Johnny (Gu Hai) and P'Timmy (Bai Lou Yin) coming down to see us. They are actually not part of our society, they are not even Thai but they are staying here for a year due to some personal issue of theirs.

"Guys this is P'Johnny and his husband P'Tim"

"Sawasdee Krab" this time everyone said in unison looking at P'Johnny's admirable yet scary buff figure

"Tell me you guys aren't leaving today." - Tim

"We aren't, actually we were planning to stay for a few days since it's vacation time" - New

"Yes!" - Plan

"That's great. Where are you going to stay?" - Johnny

"Singto's House" - Gun

Damn it! If I knew Krist was going to come also I would of never agreed to this. And now I can't take back my words either.

"Yes it's going to be so much fun!" - Tal

"Oh no no you are not staying with us, you are staying at our friend Sammy's" - New

"What?!" - Tal

"Yes" New, Tay, and Earth said in unison