Chapter 24

"I hate you" Gun, Singto, and New said almost breathless to their individual partners who were now smirking besides them in bed.

6 hours prior
Gun

Okay so my husband had  apparently put on an alarm to wake up my sleep but was gone himself leaving me to hear the annoying noise for free. I was just about to go back to sleep when Singto had entered into my room. Where did he even get the keys?

"Gun wake up"

"It's only 8"

"Come on I want to swim, let's go together"

"Can't we got at like 10?"

"No, they have something going on at 10. Let's go now please"

"Take New"

"He's ..busy"

"Hmm fine"

We reached the beach, and now that I was more awake I got pretty hyped to go for a swim. The beach was filled with beautiful looking girls with sexy bikinis on.

"Wow the girls here are so gorgeous" - Singto

"I thought sexy girls were not your thing"

"I mean yeah but just look at them, they must have boys hit on them all the time" 

"Maybe. Hey I am going into the water now." I said about to race towards water but Singto grabbed me from the back.

"Wait!"

"What?"

"Lets set up our things first, oh shit I need to use the bathroom now! Okay thanks bye"

What's going on with this guy? I rolled my eyes and started taking out the towels. As I was fixing it I heard the girls besides me scream out really loudly. I turned around to the direction they were looking towards to see what was going on.

"What the.." my husband was coming in slow motion out of the water. Why is he walking so slow? And why are the girls cheering for him? He doesn't even have abs? Just as he was about to reach closer to the sand a huge wave hit him and blew him inside the water. 😑 that idiot

Even after getting hit by the wave and looking like a complete dumbass my husband still had managed to walk again in slow motion. And of course he was walking towards my direction. He waved his hands at me, but you know what? I am going to freaking ignore him this entire honeymoon and make him see what it is like to yell at me! I rolled my eyes and went back.

I could sense him walking towards my direction, so I made sure to stare at the ground. "Long time no see" what is he saying? I turned around to face him but he was looking in front of him. I turned my head and...who is she?

"I know! I can't believe I found you here. What are you doing, taking a vacation again?" the girl smiled very annoyingly.

"You do know me the best Alex, come let's swim together."

"But..you just got out."

"Just to bring you along. Come on let's go" and with that my husband grabbed that Alex's hand in front of me dragging her to the water.

"Who's she?" - Singto

"Some girl named Alex, who cares"

"Alex as in Alex Suwanamas?.. Gun you do know that she is Off's ex girlfriend right? I also heard that she's the longest relationship he has had with any of his girlfriends" Sorry come again

*sniff

"Gun are you okay!"

"Yeah I am fine, I am just really tired. I think I should head back to my room. Sorry"

"It's fine. I'll head back with you"

"Didn't you want to swim really badly"

"Yeah but I guess I am not in the mood now"

Singto

"Singto! Singto!" New came in screaming

"What happened, are you okay?"

"I am okay but P'Krist is badly injured"

"What did mr. smartass do now"

"Freaking save my ass! This group of dudes almost came at me while I went outside for a run. Thankfully P'Krist happened to be there and saved me but he also got really injured"

"How bad is it?" I wasn't really buying what he was saying, but I was a bit concerned too.

"It's pretty bad, I applied the bandage and stuff on him but he keeps on asking for you"

"So? He's not my problem" Is he actually hurt?

"Singto! Will you get your ego down for a bit. He's so hurt, help a guy out, he just saved me"

*sigh "Fine" just to make sure he's okay

I went inside to Krist's room where I saw him sitting on the hotel bed with a wrap around his head and his face did look pretty beat up.

"New said you were calling me" I finally got myself to speak. "No, he's lying what would I"
He said more coldly then usual. Guess I was not the only one being dramatic out of us.

"Hmm" I went towards him and he stared down at his bed. I turned his head towards me gently trying to inspect his wounds. I could see his eyes were trying their best not to make any contact with mine. "Do you need anything?"

"None of your business.. Aaaa"

"Krist! Are you okay?!"

"Why do you care? Just get out."

"That's it! I have had absolutely enough. Why are you acting like this? You are being so immature Krist?!" I almost exploded

"I am being immature? I am?" Krist chuckled
"Singto, I waited 4 years for you. I haven't ever looked at someone else besides you. I tried to change myself so that you can like me. Do you know that instead of being the CEO of my family's company right now I am studying in college with you for a career that I won't even be doing. Do you know why? Cause I like being with you Singto! I want to spend every second of my life with you. And..shit"

I almost felt something break inside of me when I saw Krist's tear. I wanted to so badly wipe away his tears. But... I couldn't.

"Singto, what don't you like about me? I will change everything you want Singto. Do you not like that I am rich? I can leave everything for you. I just just need you, please" I then felt Krist's warm hands wrapped around my hips.

..."Krist, I I am afraid"

Author's Note: to be continued... also please remember that there will be no smut going on. Thank you :)