Chapter 17

Krist

After he had took my hands away from him, I could feel invisible weights on my body. I was definitely not in a good mood after the incident so I went straight to bed and skipped having tea. I could not find myself to fall asleep so I just laid in bed with my eyes closed. After a while I heard a noise then presence by my side.

There he was besides me, I was still in a mood so I planned on continuing to close my eyes but like a reflex I found myself turning towards him. Surprisingly he was also looking at my direction and we stayed that way staring into each other until he gave out his signature sigh.

"Why aren't you asleep yet?" - Singto

"Why do I have to go to sleep?" - Krist

"No, I just thought you were already asleep"

"Will I wasn't" A part of me was genuinely heated but the rest of me just wanted to keep talking to him and stare at his innocent face

"Whatever, I am going to sleep" and with that he plopped himself on the bed as if he was the one to be done with the stupid conversation. All I wanted now was to make him psst off. So I wasn't very surprised when I found myself to be hugging his upper chest as a response.

"What The Hell...are you doing?" - Singto

Obviously I wasn't going to answer him, I just pretended to be asleep. But then
then he pulled my wrist away from his chest. Finally after a few moments he went to sleep so I placed my arm even tighter around him.

Off

Dude....how can anyone in love fall asleep with their partner right besides them? I don't know what it is about Pancakes but everything about him makes my heart beat race so fast. Is it his lovely face or his adorable attitude? All I know for now is that I could never bear to lose him.

"Off" - Gun

"Hmm..OH MY GOD you are not asleep!"

"Yeah"

"You were pretending to be asleep the whole time?!" Wait wait wait it's not like he can see me checking him out with his eyes closed :)

"I mean Oh My God..you are not asleep so we can umm.. tell each other bedtime stories!" I am defiantly taking acting classes after this :(

"Next time you stare at me, don't bite your lips. You look like a pervert" But his eyes are closed?

"How did you.."

"Magic, can't tell you how"

"Oh talking about magic! I heard that you are magical playing the flute. Can you play it for me? Pleasssse" I tried to convince him with my iconic puppy eyes with pouty lips combination

"It's night time"

"Come on it's only..12 pm" yup not late at all

"...fine" yeahh I have my man under control

"But only this once! Don't ask me to play for you all the time after this, it gets so annoying"
Nevermind because I Off believe in..equality

My pancakes then went to his backpack and grabbed his flute. It could tell it was old and cheap but was very well taken care of. He then came back to our bed and sat in a different relaxed sitting position and started to play his flute. The moment he started to play I felt like I was becoming hypnotized. I have never heard of such beautiful music before, it was as if he truly was a magician.

I could have listened to the music for probably forever but he stopped after a while. He looked at me with his lovely expression and asked me "How was it..?" I could tell her was nervous about what I would of told him which made my anxious heart race even faster and without thinking twice I went for it. I gave his lips a quick peck, scared of how would he react to it. He just stared at me blank in return. Taking that as not a no I went again for a slow kiss this time and Pancakes returned it :)

New

"This..is..so..uncomfortable" I had Tay tightly hugging me from my right side and Ai' Earth hugging me from my left side. And the worst part of the sleep is NEITHER one of them had payed attention to the lecture they said they needed to know for school.

I can't complain too much right now though as Tay does look exceptionally good looking while being asleep. It didn't take me too long to have realized that I have feelings for Tay, but it's also very true that I don't trust Tay one bit. I am playing the game to spend time with him but when the time comes I know that he will be laughing at my face instead for trusting him.

"What are you looking at" - Tay

"You are not asleep" - New

"How can I fall asleep with someone else is hugging you also right now?"

"Let's go to sleep, I have to meet my dad tomorrow"

"Why didn't you see him today?"

"He's not here, he's at the nearby hospital"

"In that case, I'll come along with you"

"No, it's fine. There are actually a lot of great places that you can visit from our society."

"I didn't ask you, I told you I was coming" this guy really doesn't know when to stop does he

"Okay fine you can come with us"

"Us?"

"Yeah, Earth said he wanted to visit my dad"

"When did he even say that?!"

"In the car when you were asleep"

"What.. damn it I am turning into Singto. Fine future father in law should also know who is the best candidate for his son anyways"

I honestly do not know how to respond to him.
"I am tired let's go to sleep"