Sweet Tooth Replacement

Start from the beginning

   " Because you're sweet like my cake. You're the closest thing I'm going to get to my snacks. Si, I'm going to cling to you more than I usually do. "

   " Honey, you can't. We have different classes and you can't come home with me. "

   " I'll find you after classes end and we can walk to our classes together! Then you can come home with me! "

   " Honey that's absurd! " Tamaki yelled.

   " It's going to happen! I'm not leaving Y/n's side unless I have to for classes! "

   ' Well, it looks like I'm stuck. '

From then on Honey did as he said he would. During school, he would run to my class after the bell rang and walked me where ever I needed to go. Then, after school, he would take me with him to his house. That's how it was for three days. Staying at Honey's was fun. We had built pillow forts and had pillow fights. I made sure he didn't eat any sweets or snacks. He ate three meals a day and brushed his teeth at the end of every meal. Mori enjoyed my presence as well. He would help build forts and he would dominate pillow fights. He even snuck me some candy to eat after some meals. He would always rub my head when I ate the treat. During school, Honey did what he could to get snacks into the Host Club room. He was still sad and upset about the fact he couldn't have sweets. He cried sometimes but he would come to me when he did.  On the last day he gave up and Tamaki tried to cheer him up, but it didn't work. Honey only bit his arm.

   " Mitsukuni, don't take this out on other people. It's disgraceful. "

   " Takashi. You idiot! "

He flipped Mori around and Mori landed on his butt then he rolled then he slid on his back.

   " A little bit isn't gonna hurt me! You're so mean! You're such a hardhead! That's it, I hate you! I hate you Takashi! "

Mori's gaze saddened andHoney ran out of the room. Tamaki ran after him while we watched Mori. Mori stood up but he didn't look okay. He swayed a little bit and he tried to lean on a table but the table fell over and the china cups broke and he fell to his knees starring at the floor. I walked up to Mori and sat in front of him. The twins tried to tell him that he was too harsh but I looked at them.

   " Can't you both see he was trying to get Honey to hate him. "

   " But why would he do that? "

   " To punish himself. Right? "

Mori looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

   " Yeah, you're right. This was my fault. Mitsukuni has a cavity...because I'm careless. Twice before his naptime, I forgot to make him brush his teeth. "

   " But that's really not your responsibility. It's his. " The twins said.

   " But if Mitsukuni has to get false teeth, it'll be my fault. "

   " Don't worry that's not going to happen. "

   " I wouldn't be able to live with myself right now if he hadn't thrown me down. "

   " Because you felt at fault. You wanted some sort of punishment from Honey to make up for your failure. " I said looking at Mori.

His eyes found mine and they were sad. The door opened and honey stood at the doorway with Tamaki beside him. Honey started to tear up and sniff. He opened his arms and ran towards Mori.

   " I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, Takashi! "

Honey crouched down beside Mori and started to cry.

   " I promise! I won't forget to brush my teeth again! I won't forget! "

Mori hugged him and Honey sobbed into Mori's shoulder. After Honey calmed down the sad look on both of their faces was gone. I noticed something red on Mori's hand and I gently took his wrist. I turned his hand over and saw his hand bleeding from the china that broke. I grabbed the first aid kit and sat beside Mori. I cleaned his hand and wrapped his hand in bandages.

   " Is that better Mori? "

   " Yes. "

He put his hand on my head and rubbed my head.

   " Thank you. "

He leaned close to me and kissed my cheek. I felt my face get red. After a few more days Honey recovered but he still wanted me around.

   " Honey you don't need me by your side anymore. "

   " But you're so sweet! "

   " Mitsukuni. "

Mori leaned down and picked me up out of his lap and stood me beside him. His arm went around my shoulder and he started cleaning Honey's face from the cake.

( Haruhi's P.O.V. )

   ' So that's why he rejected that girl a couple of days ago. He likes Y/n. '

I watched as Mori held Y/n close to him and relaxed with her at his side.

   ' Y/n you're in a sticky situation. '