He takes us around the bar area and into the alcove turning in the opposite direction of the plant. Flipping a light switch, a narrow archway opens into a short hallway. It leads to a small open area with only one door. For some reason I feel oddly like Alice in Wonderland. "So this is the bedroom." David opens the door and ushers the two of us inside. The room is very elegantly decorated with varying shades of gray and white. The focal point of the room is a huge california king size bed. There is a gray velvet covered chaise at the foot of it. The bed faces two arched french doors that lead directly to the back patio. There are two large windows on either side bathing the room in sunlight. There are drapes over the windows and doors that can close them off entirely for the sake of privacy. The room reminds me of a suite in an upscale hotel.

"Holy shit, it's huge!" I exclaimed as I stared around the room. My eyes are drawn to the intricate detail in the recessed ceiling. "That's what she said." Ethan snickers. Without a second thought I delivered two quick jabs to his shoulder. "Ow Kit, what the hell??" He looks at me in surprise as he rubs the spot on his arm. "Just wouldn't want you thinking things were going to change that much," I said, flashing a smirk at him. David's voice pulls my attention back to him. "Over here is the bathroom." Stepping inside I see the gray decor has been carried over. The floor is grayish whitewash bamboo. The walls are a mixed gray tile. There is an enormous white bathtub in front of a picture window with frosted glass. Instantly, I fell in love with the shower. It is in a corner and has two tile walls and one free standing one made of glass. There is no fourth wall or door, instead it is entirely open. There are a total of four shower heads at various heights for a truly luxurious spa-like experience.

"Nice!" I hear Ethan say from inside the shower. He inspects the showerheads. David is leaning against the doorframe, his arms crossed across his chest. I notice an odd look of amusement on his face. His eyes haven't deviated from me since we entered the bedroom. He seems to be absorbing my reaction and evaluating every change in my demeanor. I noticed there were two more doors and opened one to find extra sheets and bath towels. Okay, so that's the linen closet. I reach for the knob of the other door and pull it open. "Where does this door go? OH!" My eyes widen in surprise and my throat constricts for a moment. I was not expecting to find what was clearly in front of me. Obviously concerned and curious about what would cause my reaction, Ethan steps away from the shower to head over my way. "What's in there?" he asked. He's tone curious and slightly amused. Stepping in front of me he inhales sharply as his eyes take in the contents of the huge room before us.

"No. Fucking. Way." He enunciated each word more to himself than to David or I. " As for this room, well I thought between the three of us, we could come up with a use for it. I slowly make my way around the room. My eyes roam over everything. The room seems to go on forever then I realize it circles around a stairway that leads up. Ethan looks like a kid in a candy shop as he jumps from one toy to the next. He barely puts one down before picking up the next. David shadows me in complete silence. His eyes follow me, watching my face and awaiting my reaction. I must have been lost in my own thoughts much longer than I realized. I started when David spoke softly in my ear.

"Katya, say something..." David's voice was soft and uncertain. He sounded worried about what I would say and to be honest, in that moment, so was I. Keeping my eyes focused on the elaborate bed in front of me I composed my scattered thoughts. A few moments pass before I finally respond. "When did you set all of this up?" My voice was meek, not sounding anything like the confident strong willed woman I usually feel like I am. "I acquired everything slowly over a number of years to be honest. It was all here long before any of this was ever discussed," I turned to him then, my gaze somewhat skeptical. ".....and no one else knows this room exists....no one at all?" My voice sounds stronger now. I need to know how many other women have been in this room. How many times has he been tied to this bed? "Apart from the delivery men and carpenters, .....no.....no one." He placed his hands on my shoulders and searched my eyes as he spoke. He seemed to want to show me the truth from within his soul. I nod before turning away from his touch.