Ethan gives another small moan. My body has a few minor spasms, clenching his dick which is still inside me. After another one passes he pulls out slowly.I glance at him as he leans over my shoulder. The corners of his mouth rise up into a lazy grin before placing a soft kiss on my forehead. "I guess we all need to have a talk. Wouldn't you agree pussycat?"

*** *** ***

Needless to say, getting together for a conversation while avoiding two other roommates and my brother is no easy feat. Everytime we thought we had it on lock, Bam!, one of them

walked in. To compound my frustrations for some reason my late night visits have stopped. I'm going to assume it's because they want to wait until we have the talk. The only problem is we now secretly tease one another all over the damn house. Well, mostly it's a lot of me and Ethan flirting. Now to be fair I have tried and tried to be flirty when it comes to David. I have done even the most subtle vanilla things I could think of such as lightly rubbing my hand over his ass when I walked past him. One time I put my hand on his knee at the table. Unfortunately the boy only has two reactions. Either he completely freezes up and turns beet red, or he turns beet red and quickly runs away.

As for Ethan and I , well we wouldn't be us if we didn't try to "one up" each other. So yes, our flirting has absolutely become a competition. What I mean by that is we do things to each other in situations that could potentially get us caught. Why? Because Ethan started it and I played along. It's the same way we always get into trouble. It all started one day when Xavi was home. I was in the kitchen and Xavi was sitting at the kitchen counter eating. Ethan passed behind me and grabbed my ass. Of course I jumped so I had to play it off, no biggie. I could see Ethan in the pantry laughing his ass off. That same morning he grabbed my crotch twice and my ass....well I lost count the number of times.

Oh you'll love this one. I'm standing at the kitchen counter and my brother is on the opposite side. He's holding up the newspaper reading an article aloud. Next thing I know Ethan has me pinned to the counter with his body against mine. I feel his dick grinding against my ass. He reaches around and grabs both of my tits squeezing and kneading them. He tops it off by running his tongue along the most sensitive part of my neck. He keeps this up through the whole damn article. He barely jumped off of me when Xavi was putting the paper down. Xavi sees Ethan and he was all like, "Hey man, didn't hear you come in." Then Ethans like, "Yeah sorry just getting some juice." I look up and see he has juice in his hand already. What the...?? How the hell did he get juice? Next thing I know they are discussing a ball game and I'm leaning against the stove horny as fuck with no outlet. But the games aren't the issue or the point.

The real deal is the conversation and we finally have a window of opportunity tonight. Well, it will be as long as everything falls in line like it's supposed to. Xavi is definitely working, being the only bartender tonight there's no way he'll get out early. Marc is out of town at a family reunion. Say what you will about that boy, but he will do anything for his family. Thomas is hooking up with the elusive Vanessa. Apparently her husband is on a business trip. Have fun Thomas! There should be a zero percent chance that we will be interrupted.

I'm the only one at the house right now. Ethan worked the day shift so he should be home in about an hour. David had a family dinner and should be home around the same time. Honestly, I'm feeling a little anxious. I know I'm just nervous. I decided to take a bubble bath to relax. Opening a bottle of wine I poured myself a generous glass. Then I went upstairs for that bath. About a half hour and one muscle relaxer later I felt a lot better. I get out and get dressed. I opted for pjs since I'm not planning on going anywhere. I decided on a pair of black cotton sleep pants with a drawstring waist and a matching short sleeve crop top. Once I'm dressed and I find my comfy slipper socks I go back downstairs to wait.