Ignacia

Nya and Kai were on their elemental dragons heading off to Ignacia. Skylor was also with them, after yesterday's incident, she had a reason to be less worried. She was also trained to become the elemental master of amber, power of absorption. Skylor never knew her mother's side of her life, but she came from Chen's Island. She never liked her dad, she fled and landed in Ninjago, hoping to start a new life there, and she did. The trio flew until a palace, similar to Ninjago's palace except much larger, came into view. They landed in the village where the villagers were ecstatic to see their rightful queen and Supreme commander and his wife. Nya looked around, the area felt so...familiar. She knew this was her home and she was born here, but she barely remembers any of this. "I...I need to rest my head, ruling all this is sort of overwhelming," She said and ran to the nearby lake. The lake was crystal blue and it sparkled in the sun. Nya sat at the bank and peered into the lake's crystal surface. Then Maya's face appeared. "Mom?!" Nya said, shocked. She plunged her hands into the water, it gave her a new sensation. Powerful, confidence, and energy flowed through Nya's body. "What is this?" Nya gasped and willed the lake to make her mother appear. An image of Maya rose from the waters and smiled. "Nya! My baby girl! You did it! I knew you would one day. This lake is a special lake that gives elemental masters of water an increase in power and energy. Did you know water has memories? What I'm telling you now is something I've said years ago, before we left Ignacia. Ogon is a powerful man, he once was the lieutenant of the Ignacia's army, the army of Wisps. You must defeat him with your brother, you're father's message is in the forge where the fire burns brightest, I present you the Ocean's Gift!" Maya said. Water started swirling and a trident appeared, Nya smiled and tears formed in her eyes, she loved her mother and wished she would come back, she let go of the water,  took the trident and smiled at Kai. "Let's go find father's message," Nya said.

   "Where the fire burns brightest, kind of wished she told us which furnace it was," Kai muttered as they entered the village blacksmith shop. They were greeted with the Ignacia's best blacksmith who knew Ray for some time. "Your father was the best blacksmith in town! Even across the universe! When he was chosen to be king, he passed that title to me," he said. "Oh, that's interesting, we were wondering, my mother told us that our father's message is in 'where the fire burns brightest', any idea where that is?" Kai asked. "That is something for you to find out, I swore to your father I would never tell his kids, haha," the blacksmith laughed. "Haha, great, now to find whatever furnace it is," Kai grumbled. They searched the entire blacksmith and found nothing. "Is there anything else that we missed?" Nya said. "Where the fire burns brightest, hmm...wait! When we were younger, remember after a weapon comes out of the fire, it burns brighter than the furnace?! Maybe that's it!" Kai exclaimed and grabbed a sword and plunged it into the furnace, he took it out and it blazed. Kai used his elemental powers to summon an image of his father out of flames. "Well done son! I'm so proud of you! Seem's Maya made her clue a little too easy to solve. Whatever sword you chose to burn, it will be my sword that I've used to win every battle! I call it the sword of Ignacia. I never left it in the royal palace because I knew that one day we will be betrayed, I left it with my most trusted man, Tiejiang (blacksmith in Chinese), now it is yours, you need it in your battle with Ogon, good luck my son and make your old man proud!" Ray said and turned to smoke. The sword transformed into gold, the fire still blazing. Kai tried to put it out but it remained on fire, he willed the fire to be put out until he needed to use it again. "Did mom give you anything?" Kai asked. "She gave me this trident, I don't know it's abilities yet," Nya said and swung it. Spikes of water flew across the room and landed on the walls, exploding into showers, it almost destroyed the wall. "Uhhh...figured it out! Now we must face Ogon!" Nya said, walking to the palace. "Hold on, no children of my best friend is going in those, here have some armor!" Tiejiang said handing them clothing. "Oh, this is so cool! And it fits as well! Thank you Tiejiang!" Nya said, slipping it on after she went to use the bathroom, obviously cause she had common sense. "You're not supposed to fight him yet, he knows you're here, he must summon you first. Yes, you might be the rulers of this land, but you must still respect the rules of this country, "Tiejiang explained. "Well then...

"...We'll wait..."