Tumblr #1

(Creepypasta x Headcannon) How Ticci Toby meets his S/o -~~~~

~~~~

- Toby was suppose to kill his S/o. He would have stalked them for awhile before making a move but when he saw his S/o, something told him not to do it. He was very confused and pretended like nothing is wrong, knowing that Slender wouldn't be pleased with him along with Masky & Hoodie pressuring him to kill his S/o if they found out that Toby didn't want to.

- When Masky & Hoodie went to go kill his S/o, Toby told them he would do it and they can go next door to kill those people while they wait for him. Crawling inside his S/o house, he raised his hatchet above his head, trying to kill his S/o but something stopped him again. Getting frustrated, Toby grunted and would leave a note telling his S/o to leave and never come back.

- Thinking that would have solved the problem, it didn't. His S/o was worried, knowing someone broke into their house and would stay over at a friends house at night and come back to their house in the morning. Slender found out what Toby did and punished him badly. The proxies, Kate, Masky, Hoodie, Nemesis, & Rouge would all watch Toby to make sure he does what he's told and report back to Slender what he's been doing, Whether Toby knows that they're watching him or not.

- He decided to show himself to his S/o, telling them he's not going to hurt them but the others are if his S/o doesn't leave. When they do leave their house, they made sure Toby knew where they were since they became close as time went on. Toby would go visit them in secret and would make sure no one is following him. Obviously, the pastas would pick up soon enough that Toby has been disappearing lately for hours before coming back to them.

- Slender was tired of the things Toby has been pulling and would take care of his S/o on his own. He would follow Toby, finding out that his S/o has moved. When Toby leaves, Slender would lure his S/o into the woods before ripping them apart or strangling them to death. When he does to talk to Toby, Slender would throw Toby's dead S/o in front of him. "I expected better from you, Rogers!"