" How do I know? If Anika thought of it , she would have requested on the same day. Why did she do it after a week.? I expected her to apply the same day  , she didn't. So, I thought she was dropping the case ." Daksh like a dumb was waiting for Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi to drop this case. He threw his arms up in frustration.

" It is so dumb of you to dream ASR for dropping her husband's case. ASR wasn't enough now from no where she suddenly became Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi. " the man came in contact with the bonnet of his car , hitting it madly.

"It was unexpected for me" Daksh whispered to himself. Some where deep down his heart he knew Anika wouldn't give up without a proper fight. But his over confident brain scratched the option.

"She isn't your useless flings who just get scared seeing you retaliate. She is ASR and unfortunately Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi now." The man got his hands up trying to make Daksh understand.

"Never underestimate her , then you will not even know when she'll pull out the ground you're standing on" the threat was actually the truth , Daksh knew better. Anika would turn his life upside down in seconds without even a second thought.

"What is the  the plan?" asked a highly irritated Daksh, who couldn't accept the fact Anika , did prove him wrong in the court.

"Stick to the plan! You have the video right?" asked the black suited man. Daksh nodded his head in agreement to the man's question.

" Submit it in the court for the next hearing. Let's see how Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi saves her husband" the man's comment made Daksh smirk.

"Let the real game begin" whispered the man to himself.

Unknown to them there was a pair of eyes who was looking at them without even blinking once.

"He and Daksh?" she questioned to herself still standing in shock behind a pillar.

"How is he related to Khurana? Daksh is a government prosecutor , how is he with him?" her eyes grew wide still seeing them talking.

"Did I miss something?" the smirk started playing finding a new rout from the dead end.

------

ANIKA'S LAW FIRM

" You're fine?" asked a husky voice over phone. Trust this man he can bribe and convince  the ever so sincere Raghav to.

"I'm fine Shivaay , everything is okay!" she sighed hearing his concern. Lately she noticed him giving more attention , concern and fear which was ultimately received by her.

Anyways , Anika wasn't used to his new avatar. She thought it's just his gratitude towards handling his case which will eventually turn down after they have a divorce, till a certain day.The day he kissed her made those thoughts pause for a moment. She wasn't sure what was he up to! Everything he was doing was out of character , the care , desperateness each time he had till she ensured him was visible.

"So, what are you planning?" Shivaay had the desperate urge to call her up and talk , either it's related to his case or random he doesn't care.

" I just found something , it might help us. I will let you know when I meet you" she was sure , this might lead her to any other clues.

"Okay! I'll be waiting" he muttered letting the silence fall between them much to his displeasure.

"Shivaay" her whisper made him sit erect and anticipate for her to let out the reason for her different voice.

"Why don't you forgive Om , Ru? Enough now, they feel really guilty" Anika did feel bad looking at three of them separate and not together.

The one thing which she like Shivaay despite his rude and arrogant behavior was his love for brothers. His love for family and protectiveness he laid upon his whole family.