Chapter Three

Two years later...

"Ga-Young! I'm here," Lee Na-Eun said to the gate camera. Lee Na-Eun is Ga-Young's best friend. After Ga-Young was told that she could go out now, she went to Chanyeol's house, but realized that he had moved. The house was up for sale and it was empty. She cried and went to her knees. On the day she found out, it was raining. Na-Eun saw her in the rain and ran up to her to ask why she was out here in the rain. She didn't say anything. Then, the guards had already helped her into the house. That's how they met.

Ga-Young was already ready for the day. She went downstairs and opened the door for Na-Eun. "Okay! I'm ready. Let's go look for clubs to join at the university," Ga-Young said in happiness. She hasn't really smiled ever since Chanyeol left. She was only healing day by day. She was trying really hard to forget Chanyeol and it was working. She hadn't talked to her father in years. When they talked, it was only for important things.

Ga-Young drove to the University Of Seoul. When they arrived, the area was filled with people/students at the stands for clubs. "Okay, let's look around," Na-Eun told her.

While they were looking for clubs to sign up to, Ga-Young got a text from Do-Hwan:

Do-Hwan: Are you guys there already? I'm a little late, but I'm coming.

Ga-Young: Yes, we are here. Let's meet up when you're here!

They are both still talking. Do-Hwan has liked Ga-Young ever since highschool. But Do-Hwan never got the chance to talk to her since she was always around Chanyeol. Do-Hwan is Mr. Moon's friend's son. He will be known as the new heir to his father's company, Woo Industry.

When Do-Hwan arrived, he called Ga-Young to meet him at the nearby fountain. They met up and said hello. "Why were you late," Ga-Young asked.

"Well, I had to finish the paperworks to be the new heir of my dad's company. Did you guys sign up for clubs yet," he asked.

"Yes, but Ga-Young was very picky! She wanted to sign up for one, but then she changed her mind," Na-Eun laughed.

"Yah, it's hard to choose one," Ga-Young laughed as well. Do-Hwan laughed and then smiled at Ga-Young to see that she's happy again after a long while.

Chanyeol's Place..

It was morning and Chanyeol woke up from his alarm clock. He doesn't go to college. After two years, he had started his singing career. He found his passion which was to sing. He wrote lyrics and played a lot of instruments to create his songs. "Chanyeol, come eat breakfast," Mrs. Park yelled out to him. "Okay! I'm coming,"he yelled back.

He came out of his room and sat at the dining table. "Wow, mother...why are there so many foods here?"

Mrs. Parked looked at him and said "Well, we all have a surprise for you!"

"Is it my birthday? Because I don't think so," he laughed.

"No, no, open this letter," Mr. Park said. He passed a letter mail to Chanyeol to open. Yoo-Ra and Mrs. Park looked at him while smiling. Yoo-Ra had finished highschool and was ready to go to college. She applied and got into their university near their farm.

Chanyeol opened the letter and read:

To: Park Chanyeol

Congratulations! You have been chosen to be the new singer at SM Entertainment! You will be singing solo and debuting your songs to the world. The internet loves you and we would like for you to join our company and extend your vocals to the world. SM Entertainment will be presented at Seoul, Korea. Meet us there and show us what you got!

Sincerely, Lee Soo-Man.

"Congratulations, my son," Mr. Park surprised him. They were all happy for him, but it seemed like he wasn't happy.

"Chanyeol, aren't you happy? This is a great opportunity for you. You should take it," Mrs. Park asked him.

Chanyeol looked at the letter and back at them. "You do know it's in Seoul, right," he asked.

"Yes, this is a big decision in your life! Go for it," Yoo-Ra cheered him on.

He sighed and with incoming tears in his eyes, "Yoo-Ra, Mother, Father, it's Seoul. The place I don't ever want to be at again."

"Right, but this is what you've always wanted. Don't worry about Ga-Young and them anymore. Ga-Young is a problem for you. You know what you're doing? You are avoiding them. If you want to be confident, you have to show those people that you are the best,"Mrs. Park told him.

"I won't apply for this company. Maybe in the next few years, but right now, I just want to spend a few more years with you guys and practice my vocals," Chanyeol said.

"Okay, let's just eat then," Yoo-Ra uttered.

After they ate, Chanyeol went back into his room and closed his door. He leaned on his door, slided down to sit, and covered his face with his arms. His knees on his chest. He cried. Whenever Ga-Young's name gets mentioned, he would always start to tear up and feel stressed. It has also been very hard on him. He has been learning to forget Ga-Young and start a new life.

(This chapter is shorter! More chapters coming soon!!)