Chapter Six

The next morning, Ga-Young got discharged out of the hospital. They had already cleaned her wounds and notified her. Mrs. Moon called her driver to drop her off at home. Do-Hwan took Ga-Young home. As she got out of the car, Do-Hwan asked if she'll be alright. She nodded and went inside her house.

When she got inside, Na-Eun was watching the TV while eating some chips. Ga-Young was surprised. "Hey Na-Eun. Why are you here and how did you get in," Ga-Young asked. She took off her heels and wore her indoor slippers.

Na-Eun put the chips on the table and saw that she had a huge bandage wrapped on her hand. "Hey, what happened? Are you okay," Na-Eun asked. She went up to Ga-Young to look at it.

"It's not a big deal. You haven't answered my question," Ga-Young asked again. They went to sit down on the couch and Na Eun explained to her.

"Well, first of all, do you remember last night when I took Chen," Na-Eun asked.

"Yes, why," Ga-Young answered.

"Well, I took Chen with me to get some snacks inside. We talked for a bit and then it was time for awards. After the awards, I was looking for Chen, but then I saw him talking with another girl," she explained.

"Another girl? It was probably a guest from another company," Ga-Young thought.

"No, it could be, but they hugged. And she gave him a kiss on the cheek. I don't think friends or people who know each other would actually kiss, am I right," she continued.

"I mean, depending on who it is," Ga-Young told her.

"Yeah, but after I saw them together, I went to get a drink since I felt a little hurt. Don't lecture me, but I drinked about 2 cups of wine," she laughed.

"Hey, you can't drink that much," Ga-Young hit her on the shoulder.

"Okay, Okay. I know. But back to what I was saying, I was drinking alone. And then Chen, if I remembered, came and sat next to me. I was very drunk. I scolded him a bit, but he just gave me a hug and said he was sorry. I backed away and pushed him. I went outside where he couldn't find me and wanted to go home. While I was looking for you, you weren't found so I walked home. I was walking home and remembered that I would've got lectured if my aunt saw me like this. So, I went to your house and the nightly maid opened the door for me and took care of me. That's how everything went last night."

"Wow, so Chen was the guy that you bumped into at the mall," Ga-Young asked. "And you came to my house because you didn't want to get lectured by your aunt?"

"Overall, yes. You know how my aunt is," Na-Eun said. Na-Eun's parents got into a car accident when she was 8 years old. Her aunt and uncle raised her after they passed away. But a few months later, her uncle got really sick and had also passed away. Her aunt was very stressed. She was going to put Na-Eun up for adoption, but wanted to use her for her money and always threaten her saying that she raised Na-Eun for so many years and now all of those were useless. Na-Eun and everyone else calls her Aunt Chan.

"Yes, well. We left the car at that place, let's go get it since you're here anyways," Ga-Young insisted.

They both got ready. Ga-Young took a shower and wore her clothes. She wore a white off shoulder top and a blue denim skirt. She put a little bit of makeup on since she's a natural, carried her limited edition bag, and white sneakers. Ga-Young curled her hair.

As for Na-Eun, she washed her face and brushed her teeth. She wore a denim overall dress, striped long sleeve, her black handbag, and she wore some black flats. Na-Eun didn't like to put a lot of makeup on. So, she put on some red lipstick and mascara.