Chapter Seven

Two days later.

Ga-Young was in her office signing papers. "Okay, this is all, right," she asked. Her assistant nodded and then exited her office room.

She rested her head on her chair. It was almost time for her lunch break. Then, her phone ranged. It was a text from Doq-Hwan. She picked up her phone and read.

Do-Hwan: It's almost your lunch break, right?

Ga-Young answered him back.

Ga-Young: Yes, are you still working as well?

Do-Hwan: No, I'm waiting for you to get lunch with me.

Ga-Young: Okay! I'll bring some coffee over to your office and you can buy some bulgogi?

Do-Hwan: Alright, see you when you come! :)

She turned off her phone and placed an order at a cafe. After 20 minutes, she got a message from the cafe to let her know that her order was ready to be picked up. She walked out of her office.

"Assistant Choon, I'm going off to lunch," Ga-Young told her assistant as she walked to her car. She exited the building and took the elevator to get her car. She drove to the cafe.

Ga-Young got to the cafe. She parked and got the coffee. Since Do-Hwan's building was only a few blocks from the cafe, she decided to walk there.

She carried the coffees, it was still hot. As she was walking to the company, Chanyeol bumped into her while he was on his phone. He wasn't looking and as she was about to fall onto the floor, he held her waist.

He didn't know that he bumped into Ga-Young. Her coffee splashed all over her. Just when she wore a white blouse.

"Hey, can you please watch where you're go-," Ga-Young paused. She saw Chanyeol holding her and her heart was beating fast.

Then, Chanyeol realized that it was Ga-Young. He was shocked and accidentally let go of her. She fell on the ground.

Ga-Young landed on the ground while sitting and yelled, "Hey!"

While, Chanyeol wiped his shirt that had coffee stains on his shoulder. "No, you should watch where you're going."

She laughed it off. "Seriously?" She saw her blouse that had coffee all over and then looked over to her watch.

"Aish, only 15 minutes left of lunch," Ga-Young whined. Chanyeol apologizes and then smirks. Ga-Young suddenly thought of something.

"Hey, since you basically created this mess, so treat me to lunch. I was supposed to enjoy my lunch with Do-Hwan but you wasted my time," Ga-Young insisted. She stood up and wiped off her stains.

"No, this is your problem and I will not treat you to lunch," Chanyeol told her. Ga-Young knew he was going to be like this. So, she thought of a plan.

"Chanyeol, I have exactly 10 minutes left. You can see that my shirt is ruined and yours is as well. You don't have to treat me to lunch, but at least buy me a new shirt. I can't go back to work like this," she encouraged him.

Chanyeol looked at her shirt and then at his shirt. "Okay, since you need a new shirt, take this," he said. He took out his wallet and handed her a few bucks to buy a new shirt.

"You're kidding me, right," she laughed.

"No, now you can go and buy one for yourself. I'll also buy myself one. Problem solved," he rolled his eyes and walked away.

Ga-Young sighed in disbelief and walked back to the car. She texted Do-Hwan to know that something came up and she couldn't go.

Do-Hwan was in his office and ate the bolgogi by himself while replying to Ga-Young. He was bored and gave the leftovers to his employees.