He's Sick: Harry

You bite your lip nervously as you smooth out your dress for what feels like the billionth time. To say you're nervous is an understatement, you are absolutely petrified. The only members of Harry's family that you've met so far has been his mom and sister. At this reunion, you are going to be meeting everyone from his grandma to his third cousin twice removed. You really want everyone to like, so you don't want to be late. The only problem with this is that Harry has been in the bathroom puking his guts up for the past five minutes. You gently knock on the bathroom room dor and push it open.

"Harry?"

Harry looks up at you from his spot on the floor near the toilet.

"How are you feeling?" you ask.

"Like I got hit by a bus," he says.

You walk further in and put a hand to Harry's forehead. It feels like he is on fire.

"I'm calling your mom and telling her that we can't make it," you say.

"No. I'm fine, I just...I just need a minute."

Harry takes a deep breath and tries to stand up. He starts to shoot you a smile but is interrupted by the need to throw up. You shake your head before dialing Anne's number. She picks up on the first ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Anne. I just wanted to let you know that Harry and I can't make it. He's got a fever and is throwing up all over the place," you say.

"Alright, sweetheart. I'll let everyone know."

"Thanks, Anne."

You hang up and lead Harry back to bed.

A Few Hours Later

You sit down on the couch and sigh, you have spent the past couple of hours waiting on Harry hand and foot. You had no idea that when Harry gets sick, he gets super needy. You are about to close your eyes when you hear...

"Y/n!"

You sigh and get off the couch. You're about to head back upstairs when the doorbell rings. You pull the door open to reveal, Anne.

"Anne?"

"Hi, love."

"Um...what are you doing here? I thought you at the reunion," you say.

"I was, but then I remembered how Harry can be when he's sick and I thought you could use a hand."

You are speechless for a moment before you pull Anne into a massive hug.

"Thank you. Thank you so much."

She laughs, "no problem. Now, point me in his direction."

You let her in and lead her upstairs where Harry is lying in bed.

"Mum?"

"Harry. I hope you haven't given this beautiful girl to hard of a time," she says.

Harry coughs, "I haven't."

She raises an eyebrow up at Harry and he blushes.

"I promise I ha...okay, maybe I have been a little..."

"Needy?" you say.

"Hey!"

"Sorry, babe. It's true though," you say.

"He does tend to get a little bit on the needy side of things, doesn't he?" Anne says.

"Yeah," you say.

Harry rolls his eyes, "I'm glad the two of you are bonding over discussing whether or not I'm needy. I'm not by the way, but if one of you could get me some medicine that would be great."

"Of course, dear," Anne says.

She turns towards you, "I'll take care of him. Yout get out of the house for an hour or two."

"Are you sure? I don't want to just leave you with him," you say.

"I'm sure. By the time you get back, Harry will be asleep."

"Okay, if you're sure."

You grab your purse and keys and leave Anne with Harry. You stay out a couple of hours and return home to find Harry sound asleep and Anne is in the kitchen making him some chicken soup.

"How is he?" you ask.

"Fine. He took some medicine and has been out like a light since," she says.

"Great. Do you need any help with the chicken soup?"

"That would be great. Do you mind cutting up those vegetables over there?"

"Sure thing."

You grab a knife and the vegetables and spend the next couple of hours helping Anne make the chicken noodle soup until Harry wakes up.