𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

Mulai dari awal

"Touchè"

"What happened to your ribs?" Noah asks me at the same time as Alex asked charlie about his knuckles.

Charlie looks at me and props his head up on his hand, like a child waiting for a story and I roll my eyes.

Should've known he would've noticed sooner or later.

"Slipped ribs, thats all"

"They're painful" Noah offers me a sympathetic smile. "Tell me about it" I nod and laugh lightly only for a packet to hit me in the forehead before it fell to the lunch table.

Codiene.

I throw a thankful grin at Charlie and pop two, swallowing them without any water.

The boys share a concerned glance with one another before looking back at me but I choose to ignore it.

"Now, do you want to tell Alex about your knuckles" I mimic his actions from before, propping my head back up.

"Fight at the tracks"

"Pfft, fight? You almost killed a guy" Noah scoffs at Charlies nonchalant behaviour

"Yeah, no it was so fucking funny, this guy is like clearly in his thirties, is hench as fuck and towers over Charlie." I look around at the three of them, clearly interested in my storytelling skills. "Tell me why it takes two punches for Charlie to lay this man out, caught him with a left hook and a uppercut and he was out cold with a broken nose" I cackle along with Noah as Charlie leans back and smirks with confidence.

Charlie had always been weirdly strong and good at fighting, I use to call him the hulk when we were little because of it.

"Exactly why I don't go to the tracks" Alex shivered and cringed.

I raise an eyebrow at him, waiting for someone to elaborate. "He's scared of blood" Noah clarifies.

"Seriously?" I muse. "You're on the football team for fucks sake" if there was once place you shouldn't be if you don't like blood, it's the football team.

"Yeah well that doesn't stop him from fainting because of a dainty papercut" Noah laughs and shoves Alex, a deep blush of embarrassment evident on his cheeks.

"Leave the poor boy alone, he looks like he wants to cry" a fourth voice cuts into the conversation and we all look up to the source.

Oliver, I don't know his last name.

"Oliver" the boys all say in unison, all of us, including me, look at him.

"Can we help you?" Charlie asked with a cold, deep voice and a "duh" annoyed look on his face.

Charlie never specifically spoken about Oliver so I never assumed there was drama but it seems like little Olly isn't Charlie's favourite person ever.

"I was just going to ask if the lovely lady here would like to come to a party with me this weekend?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck.

"Who? Me?" I asked confused and dazed, the pain in my ribs still fresh and a new found pain my chest and a hazey feeling in my head, all from the codiene.