𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

Start from the beginning

Whilst some are taking pity on me, others are well just right out weird.

I caught a freshman trying to slip their hand under my skirt but I'm pretty sure I've traumatised him and broken his index finger.

But that sounded like his problem now, creep.

•••

At lunch, I was spending my time in the art room, before being greeted with Noah, Alex and Charlie practically ripping the door off its hinges as they barge through all at once. All of them being very tall for their age and broad too, they fought to be the first one through the door frame. Noah one since he yanked back on Charlie's collar.

"Um hi guys?" I question, looking up at the three of them.

Noah gave me a playful smile whilst Alex just waved.

Alex was honestly quite shy and reserved unless he was drunk. He was more like me in that manner. From what I've heard, he's a completely different person after a few drinks, but I've never experienced it in person.

"Come on buttercup, you're having lunch with three very ravishing lads" Charlie states as he dashes between the tables of the room.

"Oh, where are they?" I question, pretending to search around the room with a hand shielding my eyes from the make believe sun.

"Ha ha very funny" he gives me a sarcastic smile and picks up my bag off the floor and unzips it, allowing Alex to carelessly throw in all my art supplies whilst Noah is putting the painting on an empty drying rack in the corner of the room.

Tossing my bag to me, I catch it and wince at the sharp pain, proceeding to mask it as soon as it came, I sling it on my back and grab my drink from the table and follow them into the cafeteria like a lost puppy.

Their lunch table was made up of the rest of the football team and some of the cheerleaders that they were either dating or fucking. It was exactly why I avoided the cafeteria so I was dreading this.

But I was surprised when we walked past them, with neither of Noah, Charlie or Alex even glancing in their direction.

Charlie pulled out two chairs at an empty table in the centre of the cafeteria and threw himself in one, waiting for me to take a seat in the other.

I slowly lower myself into my seat, trying my hardest to ignore the pain burning through my side.

I glance around at the three boys in confusion, feeling slightly awkward because the rest of the cafeteria is watching us with a deadly gaze so striking that it had me shaking my leg with nerves.

"Well isn't this fucking delightful" I muse, making an obnoxious slurping noise as I finish my smoothie.

Charlie turns his head, glaring at everyone harsher than I've ever seen it before and instantly our peers resume eating and chatting amongst themselves.

"You like doing that don't you?" I ask, raising a brow.

"Clearly" he smirked.

"How are your knuckles?" I ask, with genuine concern

"How are your ribs?"