Broken glass (Asmodeus x traumatized reader)

Start from the beginning

Unfortunately I slipped on the floor and fell backwards. The next thing I hear is glass shattering, and a grunt.

I slowly turned around, and saw Asmo beneath me. Glass shards littered the floor, and Asmo's hand was bleeding.

My thoughts became fuzzy.

3rd POV

Y/N screamed and stood up quickly. Asmo stood up.

"Hey, I'm fi-" Asmo held up the bloody hand by accident, and he winced in pain.

Y/N's eyes were wide, and she began backing up slowly. Tears welled up in her E/C eyes.

Asmo looked into her eyes, but he could clearly see that Y/N wasn't in her right mind at the moment.

"S-Stay......away...." She whimpered.

Her entire body was trembling, and she suddenly turned on her heel and dashed out of the kitchen.

A few minutes later Beel and Lucifer ran into the kitchen. They heard the scream from their rooms.

"What happened?" Beel questioned.

"Me and Y/N were going to make some pudding, and she fell on top of me. The saucepan broke and my hand's bleeding." Asmo explained.

"Let me go get a first-aid kit." Lucifer left the room.

"Where's Y/N?" Beel looked around, but didn't see the human.

"She ran off. Something must've scared her..." Lucifer walked back in.

He wrapped up Asmo's hand, and Asmo headed out of the kitchen immediately. He was going to look for Y/N.

Asmo had a strong feeling on where she was in the house. A place no one really went to.

Y/N's POV

I ran down the hall, and almost bumped into the door of my room. I got inside and got on the bed.

"It was my fault he got hurt. He's bleeding because of me.

I was the one who caused the accident! They're gone because of me!"

I rolled myself in the blanket and began sobbing. I gripped the top of my head with my hands.

"Y/N....can you tell me what's wrong?" It was Asmo's voice.

"Go away!" I shouted. I heard the door close.

I peeked out from the blanket, but Asmo was standing by the bed.

"Y/N, tell me why you're crying." He sat down on the bed.

"I-I can't....." I whispered.

"Please. I don't like seeing you sad." His eyes held sadness inside them. I slowly sat up.

"......ok." He embraced me. I leaned into him.

"Take your time." He stroked my head.

"I-I was....10 the time..." I started.

-flashback-

My parents were leaving to go get groceries, and I noticed that my mom had left her necklace.

I ran outside to give it to her, but my parents had already driven off.

I started running after the car, and they started to slow down. As I got closer, another car came out of nowhere.

It crashed into my parent's car. Glass flew everywhere, and I ran over to my parent's car.

What I saw traumatized me. Both of my parents were bleeding. I cried for help.

My mother slowly moved her bloody hand up to my cheek and said this:

"That necklace is yours now. Take good care of it..."

Her arm dropped, and I shook her, trying to wake her up."

-end of flashback-

I was holding the necklace, and sniffled.

"It....was my fault." I spoke softly.

"No it wasn't. You didn't know there was another car coming..." Asmo hugged me tighter.

"I know.....but I feel responsible....for their deaths, and for hurting you." I gripped Asmo's shirt.

"You don't need to worry your pretty head about me. Lucifer bandaged my hand." He held up his hand, and I didn't see any blood.

"I'm sorry..." I apologized.

"It's fine. And don't worry...I will never leave you." He kissed my forehead.

"Can I come in?" I heard Beel's voice on the other side of the door.

"Yep!" Asmo held me tighter.

When Beel opened the door, I saw that he was holding a bowl. It was filled with pudding.

"I felt bad for eating your pudding, and I saw that you were going to make some. So here." He handed me the bowl, and left the room.

"There's only one spoon...." I looked at it curiously.

"Looks like you'll have to feed me, but don't worry. I'll feed you too." Asmo picked up the spoon.

"Hey Asmo....." I looked up at him.

"Yes?"

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Anytime dear. Now say ahh~"

"Ahh."