25

(𝐵𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝓊𝓎𝓈. 𝒲𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝑒𝓍𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃 𝓊𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓎? 𝐹𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒷𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓀𝓈? 𝐼𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)).

Yellow and Blue were in the Tail room. Bule sat in her chair crying as Yellow paced up and down wiping her tears away.

 "Oh Yellow, what if we can't find her?" Blue asked.

"We will find her, Blue. They could be anywhere by now"

"Yellow it's been days now and no sign of her" 

Just as Yellow Pearl and Blue Pearl appeared with two humans with colourful hair. One male the other a female.

The female had a tall lean figure and a dark chocolate complexion. Her grey eyes started to water. She sighs and started to wipe away her tears.

"Eh bien, ce n'est pas un bon début" She said in annoyance underneath her breath.

(So I just realized that you can't see their Diamonds on their chest but it's there and this is how I imagine them to dress ) 

The male however the male's face was unfazed and simply wipe his tears away.

(Okay so I imagine Blue Diamond's son to look like)

Yellow sighed in relief.

"Good. You're here" 

Blue looked at the male and stopped crying.

"Lucas? Melina?"

He let out a small smile as Melina grinned.

Blue and Yellow walked towards them and kneeled down.

"Is that really you? My, have you two grown"

"It's a pleasure to see you again mother as well as you, Aunt Yellow"  Lucas said as Blue picked him up and rubbed him against his cheek.

"Oh, Lucas how I missed you" Blue said as tears came to everyone's eyes.