Let's Get Lit

Ryder's P.O.V

Have you ever been in love with someone so much that they consume your thoughts 24/7? I don't want to change a thing about her. She's perfect in every way. Have you ever just looked at someone and thought, "God, I really love you". It doesn't even matter what they're doing, they could be humming, or reading, or even peacefully sleeping, and all you could think is "I really fucking love you".

Like my mother always said, "Love isn't about finding the perfect person. It's about finding that one imperfect person that can make your life perfect". And even though to me she is perfect in every way possible, when I'm with her, I feel like all is right in the world. Like nothing else matters but me and her.

"Watching me sleep again?" Ari asks, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"I can't help it. You're so damn beautiful, all I want to do is stare at you every chance I can," I say.

"What can I say, I was blessed with beauty," she says with a smile.

"That you were, my love," I reply, pushing a piece of her hair behind her ear as I kiss her.

"You know, I think we might have scarred the security guards you brought with us," she says.

"Really? What makes you say that?" I ask, even though I already knew the answer.

"Well, last night after we said goodbye to Cami and her friends we came back here and did the Devil's tango multiple times," she says with a blush.

"The Devil's tango?" I ask with a chuckle.

"Yepp, Devil's tango," she says, laying her head on my chest.

"And what did this Devil's tango consist of?" I ask, causing her to blush even more.

"Well, I might've shown you how wide I could open my mouth and how I practice. And you might've shown me how good you are with your hands," she says biting her lip as the memories replay in her mind.

"Oh yes, I do recall similar events occurring last night," I say. "Not to worry, they know that when they hear anything close to the Devil's tango, as you call it, that they should put their headphones on. But, that's if they were even here. I told them to go out to the beach and chill," I add.

"Oh, ok. I'm just being cautious. Because that would make things a bit awkward if I were to see your guards. Just saying," she says.

"Yes, but then again, they can't tell me not to fuck my girlfriend. And, if they have anything bad about it to say, they'll keep it to themselves because they don't want to lose their jobs," I say.

"Valid point," she says.

"I'm gonna go take a shower. Care to join?" I ask her.

"No, because we will never get out of there. You go first then I'll go," she says.

"If you say so," I reply, giving her a quick kiss and then heading to the shower. After taking a shower, I throw on a pair of shorts and head downstairs to make breakfast while Ari takes a shower.

"Boss, there is a woman by the name of Cami and her 10 other friends on the premises. What shall I do with them?" Henry asks.

"Let them in," I say as I continue to get the ingredients of my mother's omelet out of the pantry.

"Hey, Ryder," Cami says.

"Hello," I reply, followed by a chorus of 'hellos' from the others.

"Where's Ari?" Julia asks.

"Taking a shower upstairs. She'll be down in a few," I reply. Turning to face them, I close the pantry door and am met with wide eyes.

"Shit man, someone totally got laid last night," Troy says looking at the various hickies that lined my chest and torso.