More

Ariana's P.O.V

It's been a month. A month of going to the coffee shop and talking to Ryder every morning. Eventually, he stopped trying to ask me out. I think he finally realized he wasn't getting anywhere. It was nice though. Having someone to talk to.

"Good morning, Little Red," he says.

"Morning," I say, putting my book down to look at him. "Oh Jesus, what the hell happened to you?" I ask, noticing how tired and beat up he looked.

"I had paperwork to do, but Ella wouldn't stop pushing and pushing so I-," he starts.

"You gave in, didn't you?" I ask him.

"I gave in," he says shaking his head.

"Goddamn. That doesn't explain- Wait- oh my God!" I say, coming to an absurd realization.

"What? And keep your voice down. I have a headache," he says.

"Usually when this happens, you're all happy and shit. But today, you're all gloomy and beat up. So either the sex was terrible, or she finally broke the lean, mean, fucking machine we call Ryder Jackson Emerson," I say.

Damn, this Ella girl really must have done it huh? Are you jealous? No, I'm not jealous. Why would I be jealous? There's nothing to be jealous of. Why are you getting so defensive then? I'm not getting defensive. Who said I was getting defensive? No one. Therefore I'm not getting defensive. Sounds like you're jealous and you're getting really defensive about it. Shut up brain, no one asked for your input in the first place.

"She didn't break me. I'm invincible when it comes to sex. Hell, I should be labeled a sex God," he says.

"They already do call you that," I say under my breath.

"Huh? You say something?" he asks.

"Nope, go on," I say.

"Right. Yea, she didn't break me. I'm invincible. I just don't think I was all that into it, you know?" he replies.

"No, I don't know. Could you please elaborate?" I ask.

"Last night, something else was on my mind. Don't get me wrong, Ella is hot and all, but while I was fucking her, it was just like a mindless action I was doing. It was like a routine or something," he says.

"I think you need to keep your whores at bay. I'm not sure what was on your mind, but if it's distracting you, then you need to solve that problem. Also, you do know you have a say in whether you screw your whores or not, right?" I say.

"What the hell are you talking about?" he asks, confusion written all over his face.

"I swear to God, you're an idiot. Ultimately you're the one with the dick. You choose what you do with it. Fucking Ella while your mind was somewhere else, was technically a disservice to her. Who knows. Maybe, she was asking you to marry her while you were mindlessly screwing her. But you'll never know because your mind was elsewhere. Sounds like a missed opportunity to me," I say.

"Well, I couldn't exactly say no. She was hot. And all the women love me," he says.

Looking at him with a raised eyebrow, he quickly changes his last statement. "Most of the women love me. Which reminds me. How in the hell could you not love me? Look at me," he says pointing to himself.

"Right now, you're being an egotistical, self-obsessed, jerk. It's not all about looks. Thought I told you this before," I reply.

"Yes, you have. But c'mon. How could you not be attracted to me? Unless you're a lesbian. Wait. Are you a lesbian? Because that would make perfect sense if I'm being honest," he says, which earns a kick under the table from me. "Ow!" he whines.

Little Red | ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें