Holy Fuck

WARNING! SOME SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD!

Ariana's P.O.V 

Things are finally back on track. Ryder asked me to move in with him shortly after we made back up. Of course, I said yes. It honestly amazes me that it's almost been a year since we started dating, since we didn't officially break up when we had that fight. 

Ashlynn wanted me to meet her boyfriend tonight at dinner. I was happy to see she was finally settling down with someone instead of dick-hopping from one guy to the next. 

"I can't believe you've actually settled down a bit," I say, taking a bite of my burger. 

"I know right. I couldn't believe it myself. But he's so nice, you'll love him," she says, blushing. 

"Awww, is someone blushing?" I ask, teasing her. 

"What? No. Shut up," she says as her cheeks turn a crimson red. 

Finishing our food, we head back to our apartment to get everything set up for tonight. Ryder was also coming over for dinner to make Ashlynn's boyfriend feel a bit more comfortable. 

"What time is he coming over at?" I ask as we get into our apartment. 

"Seven. And right now, it's a little after five. It's crunch time woman, we need to get this place in order," she says frantically dusting the furniture. 

"Has he never come over to your place before?" I ask. 

"He has a few times when we, you know. But, this time is different. He's meeting my best friend. So this is kind of a big deal," she says. 

"Ok, well do you want me to get started on dinner or should I do something different?" I ask. 

"Can you get started on dinner, please? I'd make it myself, but I don't want to risk burning the apartment down. And what if I fuck it up and make it taste bad? Then he'll know I can't cook. But making you do it also makes him aware of my insecurities about cooking and I don't think he wants a woman like that. Oh my God, this is a disaster!" Ashlynn says, freaking out. 

"Keep it together, you crazy woman! I'll make dinner. You go get yourself together and clean that thing you call a room," I say, shake her somewhat violently. 

"What? My room is fine," she says. 

"No, it isn't. If you and your man decide to do the deed once Ryder and I leave, we don't need you tripping over the million and one pieces of clothing you have all over your floor," I say. 

"You're right. You're right. I'll go clean my room and then I'll get myself ready. Thank you, love," she says, giving me a hug. 

"No problem. Now go, I have a dinner to make," I say, pushing her towards her room. 

I decided I was going to make spaghetti and meatballs because why the fuck not. Plus, I didn't have that much time left. I still had to shower and get myself ready. Putting the pasta in the boiling water, I shape my meatballs and pop in the pan, nearly burning myself a few times. As I got started on the sauce, I felt a pair of hands around my waist. 

"What the-," I say, startled. 

"It's just me," Ryder says, kissing my cheek. 

"You scared the fuck out of me. How did you get in here?" I ask. 

"The front door was open," he says. 

"Oh. I must have forgotten to lock it when I walked in," I say with a small laugh.