I Hate This

Ariana's P.O.V 

I hate this. 

I hate not being able to wake up to good morning texts with five thousand emojis attached. 

I hate not being able to wake up next to him and smile knowing he's all mine. 

I hate the fact that he's probably with some other girl, making her smile and laugh as he made me. 

I hate the fact that his hands are probably all over some other girl right now. 

I hate the fact that she's probably laying on his chest right now, feeling as safe as ever in his embrace. 

I hate that I can't kiss him good morning. 

Man, I really fucking hate this. 

You know, I wish I had the courage to walk up to his door and see him one more time. Even if he had to lie, I'd want to hear him say that he loved me one more time. 

However, even if I did have the courage to do that, I bet his new girl would answer the door instead of him. And then, I would be made out to be a fool for thinking it was all just a mistake. Some big misunderstanding. Like it was all just a bad dream. But it's reality. My reality. 

Did he ever really love me? 

Ashlynn says he did. She said she could see it by the way he looked at me. Could she have been wrong? Or was she just as mislead as I was? I feel like that Charlie Puth song, 'We Don't Talk Anymore'. 

I overdosed
Should've known your love was a game
Now I can't get you out of my brain
Oh, it's such a shame

Fuck I miss him. 

Do you know what else I feel like? I feel like Julia Michaels in the song 'Lie To Me' by her and 5 Seconds of Summer. 

Now I wish we never met
'Cause you're too hard to forget
While he's taking off my dress
I know she's laying on your chest
I know that you don't, but if I ask you if you love me
I hope you lie, lie, lie, lie, lie to me

Except for the "while he's taking off my dress" part because I can't move on that fast. 

Damn you, Ryder, for coming into my life and turning it upside down. Damn you for fucking me up like this. 

I fucking hate this. 

But all I can do is lay here on my bed and dream about what could have been. 

Ryder's P.O.V

I hate this. 

I feel like I'm suffocating here without her. 

I feel like I've lost a part of myself. I feel like I'm not whole anymore. Like there's something missing. 

I didn't mean to hurt her. 

Vanessa came onto me. I placed my hands on her waist to push her off, but Ari walked in at the same time, so I definitely understand how it looked like I was cheating on her. But that's something I wouldn't dare do. I love Ari way too much to hurt her like that. Or in any way for that matter. 

I've called. I've texted. I've left so many voicemails that her mailbox is now full. 

I wish she was laying here with me, with her head on my chest. 

I wish I could see those beautiful doe eyes stare up at me with love. 

I wish she would just let me explain, but she's a stubborn one. It's one of the reasons why I love her. 

I just want to hold her. 

I just want to tell her that I love her, even if it were for the last time, I'd want her to know that I love her with my whole being and won't ever stop loving her. 

God, I fucked up big time. But this wasn't all my fault. Vanessa was to blame as well. Sure, I'm the reason why she was upset in the first place because of the background check I had done on her and the private investigator I hired to follow her around. But if Vanessa's skank ass self hadn't marched into my office with nothing but her underwear on under her trench coat, then maybe I'd have my girl beside me right now. 

I love Ari too much to let her go like this. This isn't how our story ends. This isn't how we end. And right now, she may hate me. But I'm going to fix this. I'm going to fix this, Little Red. 

I'm not letting you go that easily. I just hope you'll be willing to listen. 

---------

So another short chapter, but I do hope you guys are enjoying this so far. As always, don't forget to comment, share, vote and if you're new, don't forget to follow!